NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Who?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
But I thought any Champions League team would be lucky to have him? It must be true, the South African Facebook people were ADAMANT that this was the case.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
No, but I did completely forget about Moises Caicedo before seeing him on the bench v Man Utd

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I think he's better than Connolly tbh.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Family member must have passed them boots down to him.:postwhore:

A700B0DB-8F39-43F7-B48B-C03D7E2898A5.jpeg

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
He’s been written off a bit too unfairly IMO after only a couple of league appearances.

Would rather he came on as a wild card sub over AJ.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Based on anything that comes out from the club being swarmed with South Africans who don't read the articles, he's probably the player of whom I'm most acutely aware being a Brighton player.

Headline: Potter expects Tau to return in 1-2 games
Text: Graham Potter today stated that because Percy Tau went to join up with South Africa, he must now follow quarantine rules and in ineligible to play for the next two games but will be back training with the squad after that
South African Fans: WHY IS POTTER DISRESPECTING TAU? WHY IS HE NOT IN THE SQUAD! I HATE TROSSARD!

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
He’s been written off a bit too unfairly IMO after only a couple of league appearances.

Would rather he came on as a wild card sub over AJ.

Agree. Although I think a lot of the views from fans are a direct response to his personal fanbase rather than anything to do with his ability

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Based on anything that comes out from the club being swarmed with South Africans who don't read the articles, he's probably the player of whom I'm most acutely aware being a Brighton player.

Headline: Potter expects Tau to return in 1-2 games
Text: Graham Potter today stated that because Percy Tau went to join up with South Africa, he must now follow quarantine rules and in ineligible to play for the next two games but will be back training with the squad after that
South African Fans: WHY IS POTTER DISRESPECTING TAU? WHY IS HE NOT IN THE SQUAD! I HATE TROSSARD!

i take it you have never been to S.A.....don't get me wrong by the way i am really keen to see him play but im sure if Potter had told him that quarantining for 2 weeks was not going to do him any favours then he( potter) would have a " so be it "attitude.....did Tau even get a run for Banana Banana

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here