Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Nicest (non alcohol) drink!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Bhang lassi.

Freshly prepared at some street-side cafe in Pushkar. Whilst it tasted fantastic, after 15mins or so, I had to make my excuses and head back to my digs to have a lie down!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Appletiser.

Tizer without the apple. I'm afraid l have an absurdly sweet tooth, so guilty of drinking quite a lot of Coke/Pepsi, Fanta/Tango, Sprite, Tizer etc. over the years.

In fact it's only been in recent times that l have weaned myself off the full fat versions for their diet equivalent. Goodness knows what my indides are like.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Zagariu fermented vegetable juice. Full of salty goodness. Available from Amazon. Yum.

Zagariu.PNG

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Is there any difference between "sparkling water" and "soda water"?

I add CO2 to tap water [using a soda-stream] to create my own soda-water.
Is this the same process to call it "sparkling" water - which is then sold for three-times the price with a fancy "Spa" label and probably in a glass bottle.

Anyone know?

Some mineral waters are naturally carbonated by gas deposits in the rocks they spring from (e.g. volcanic rock) but "sparkling water" and "soda water" are done pretty much the same as yours.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Tizer without the apple. I'm afraid l have an absurdly sweet tooth, so guilty of drinking quite a lot of Coke/Pepsi, Fanta/Tango, Sprite, Tizer etc. over the years.

In fact it's only been in recent times that l have weaned myself off the full fat versions for their diet equivalent. Goodness knows what my indides are like.

I rarely drink fizzy drinks but do like Appletiser or full fat Coke if I’m in a pub or restaurant and not drinking alcohol.
I do have a sweet tooth though, I don’t like diet drinks or squash that’s full of sweeteners.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I rarely drink fizzy drinks but do like Appletiser or full fat Coke if I’m in a pub or restaurant and not drinking alcohol.
I do have a sweet tooth though, I don’t like diet drinks or squash that’s full of sweeteners.

Yes point taken re diet drinks, they can taste decidedly metallic. I'm sitting here drinking Coke Zero, considering it is supposedly sugar free, it tastes very good indeed. Give it a try.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Fentimans Ginger Beer (apologies if this is a repeat, haven't read all the thread)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here