Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Fulham loose !

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Massive result. We might only need one more win and a couple of draws if that. Still think we’ll get 40+ points. UTA.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Traore first goal in 16 months. Would have been to Fulham what that Benteke 'cracker' was vs us. What goes around....:lolol:

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Why do we need linesmen (women) if VAR are going to adjudicate on all close offside calls?

Save some cash and ditch the linos if we are that dependent on VAR.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I really want Fulham to stay up at the expense of the Barcodes but Albion is obviously my/our priority.

They have just 6 games left with Chelsea, Arse, United and Scummers away. Tough but let's hope that last game v Barcodes is all to play for.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Massive result. We might only need one more win and a couple of draws if that. Still think we’ll get 40+ points. UTA.

One more win alone would be enough. Fulham would need 10 points from their final 6 games (as well as Newcastle getting 7), and that’s very unlikely to happen.

Last edited:

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I really want Fulham to stay up at the expense of the Barcodes but Albion is obviously my/our priority.

They have just 6 games left with Chelsea, Arse, United and Scummers away. Tough but let's hope that last game v Barcodes is all to play for.

West Brom look far more like barcodes than Newcastle do.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
We can be the team to relegate Sheffield United whilst mathematically seeing ourselves safe. I don’t think that’s in our nature, we would have to beat Everton first though. As the pressure’s off a bit, who knows? I reckon we’ll draw.

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
We always lose to Everton though, and usually save our very worst performances for them for some reason. And then we have Chelsea who we’ve never beaten. That’s why I’d like to see Fulham lose a couple more before I relax.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
We always lose to Everton though, and usually save our very worst performances for them for some reason. And then we have Chelsea who we’ve never beaten. That’s why I’d like to see Fulham lose a couple more before I relax.

Always lose to Everton? We beat them in the corresponding fixture last season!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here