[Football] Southend United.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Phil Brown is back.

Christ.

When I read that first I thought it said 'Phil Brown is black' :facepalm.

Not sure whether that says more about me or you :lolol:

Edit: the correct answer is mahogany, isn't it? ???

twat.jpg

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
Fúck ‘em, Grimsby are staying up.

As it happens, we’re probably not, but he’s a pretty deplorable man as far as football goes. In this instance, touting himself for the job whilst the previous manager was still in a job. Not to mention his tan; why would you continue to to do that to yourself once you’ve become little more than a meme?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
Southend :laugh::laugh::laugh::sick::sick::shit:

Withdean New Years day 12.00 ko , big puddle on the pitch , Charlie gets turned over and the ball gets stuck in the puddle , their lad scores and we loose 2-0 . All that with a hangover from hell ....Karmas a bitch :)

Last edited:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Southend :laugh::laugh::laugh::sick::sick::shit:

Withdean New Years day 12.00 ko , big puddle on the pitch , Charlie gets turned over and the ball gets stuck in the puddle , their lad scores and we loose 2-0 . All that with a hangover from hell ....Karmas a bitch :)

Loose or lose? Sorry that was just an aside.

Too little too late for Southend l'm afraid, the National League beckons. Shame in a way, l remember several away days to Roots Hall, we have played them quite a lot over the years.

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset

Too little too late for Southend l'm afraid, the National League beckons. Shame in a way, l remember several away days to Roots Hall, we have played them quite a lot over the years.

It`s that bit that used to be at the top of the NSC page " were loose " it has always stuck in my head :)

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex

Rumours abound they might be saved by Colchester going into administration and having a points deduction.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here