Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Grand National

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
So what’s your tip for the big race tomorrow? I’m going for Potters Corner - presumably it will have 2 jockeys but I’ve a feeling that it will likely finish 16th or 17th.

Jul 7, 2003
So what’s your tip for the big race tomorrow? I’m going for Potters Corner - presumably it will have 2 jockeys but I’ve a feeling that it will likely finish 16th or 17th.

Will look good throughout the race but then somehow contrive to lose in the last couple of furlongs. Trainer will say he is really pleased with the run and that he is sure that it will get the luck it deserves next time.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
My tip is for a barbaric race with numerous horse deaths, buts it’s all a good gamble and a bit of fun.

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Those with a 365 account should be filling up with their offer that allows you to have up to £125 each way, in total, on as many horses as you like and get half you stakes refunded. Whatever way you use this you cannot do it badly.

This is a thread about the Grand National, if you don’t like horse racing don’t bloody open it and go somewhere else instead:annoyed:

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Those with a 365 account should be filling up with their offer that allows you to have up to £125 each way, in total, on as many horses as you like and get half you stakes refunded. Whatever way you use this you cannot do it badly.

This is a thread about the Grand National, if you don’t like horse racing don’t bloody open it and go somewhere else instead:annoyed:

I’ve done this. Couldn’t quite believe the offer. Had to include Potters Corner of course. No doubt will hit the first man. (Fence)

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
I should have added that I’ve backed only Irish horses on this offer. Any Second Now is my main bet.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I backed Potter's Corner in the virtual national last year and it won. Like most, I selected it because of the name ! Won about £120

I'll back it again this year, although I suspect, true to the name, that it will run a good race and come up short in the final third....

Last year's win was like the xG chart being used to define the race winner...

My other horse is Milan Native. Just like the name really.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Yup, these are a good offer. Tho worth pointing out that OFFER ONLY APPLIES TO BETS PLACED BY 11.59AM :thumbsup:

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch

I combined that with the £100 in free bet credits offer on opening the account. :)

Free money basically.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
9-2 Cloth cap probably reflects poor value in this race , but if it was normal obstacles it would be odds on , especially with the going almost perfect but I really like Farclas and at 25s is one of the best E/W chances in the race .

Bristol De Mai is another with a big chance but also a big lump of weight.

1. Farclas
2. Cloth Cap
3. Bristol De Mai
4. Anibale Fly
5. Burrows Saint

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
As per usual, the only winners will be the bookmakers. Scum.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Yup, these are a good offer. Tho worth pointing out that OFFER ONLY APPLIES TO BETS PLACED BY 11.59AM :thumbsup:

Saw this offer this morning and thought i'll have a bit of that later. - Its now gone, how annoying

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Quite amusing that this is two days before Bookies reopen. Looks like just the FOBTs to get people back in shops.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
When did anybody ever last go into an actual bookies anyway, even pre-covid?

Grand National Day. Once a year punters who don't have online accounts. That was sort of the point I was making.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
At the ratings and weights Cloth Cap should win this by 10 lengths but no real value in the odds considering what could go wrong .

Burrows Saint should be in the mix but the value bet I've gone for is Bristol De Mai , if it gets round I can't see it not being in the first 5 .

Blaklion is another interesting horse and just made the final 40 with a withdrawal but @66 this morning represents terrific value for a E/W punt .

You've not been charged for this information, no pins were hurt during the sticking in process.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here