Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Screen Shot 04-09-21 at 12.59 PM.JPG

A good innings.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
At 99 it's not a total surprise but he had served queen and country well thoughts and prayers go out to the Royal family and indeed all of us RIP

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
My mother was born the same year as the Queen, my father, the same year as the Duke of Edinburgh, they even married the same year. Silly, I know, but when I heard the news, I felt like I was mourning my Dad all over again. (Passed away at 95). My Dad was like many of his generation, speaking his mind, sometimes offending people.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Sad news.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
To all the saddoes on here using this sad event as an excuse to give Prince Harry and the Duchess of Sussex a good kicking, grow up.
Prince Phillip was Harry’s Grandfather, I believe he has the right to grieve any way he wants to.

If he and his Wife didn’t turn up to the funeral, the gutter press would be hysterical in their vitriol.

RIP.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
So he has actually left us this time.

A most amusing, and indeed dedicated, old fella. Most of us who are slowly ageing had a father or an uncle like him. The subject of mirth rather than derision.

RIP

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
To all the saddoes on here using this sad event as an excuse to give Prince Harry and the Duchess of Sussex a good kicking, grow up.
Prince Phillip was Harry’s Grandfather, I believe he has the right to grieve any way he wants to.

If he and his Wife didn’t turn up to the funeral, the gutter press would be hysterical in their vitriol.

RIP.

" saddoes " is wide of the mark. I think people have brought them up in the hope that the media circus around them doesn't over shadow a sad day for the queen and family.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
" saddoes " is wide of the mark. I think people have brought them up in the hope that the media circus around them doesn't over shadow a sad day for the queen and family.

It seems to me that it was the saddoes who have been the only ones to mention Prince Harry and the Duchess of Sussex.

Anyway, I’m not going to argue on a thread that should be a tribute to a man who had a huge impact on the last 100 years of this country’s history.
I have more respect than that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here