Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] HRH Prince Philip has died

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand on end.
Nobody does it better [emoji636]

Usually would for me too, but feels strangely flat this time. The vast empty space in that magnificent building when it should be full, everybody wearing masks. I know everybody else's funeral in the past 15 months has been ruined; in the same way this has to an extent too. Good as the music is, it still reflects the emptiness of the building.

Anyway, I liked the Land Rover touch. RIP.

DavePage

gettyimages-57098573-1529943113.jpg

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Shows love and fun of a loving couple.

You my friend are a attention seeking waste of time
If it was intended in the way of showing a fun loving couple, fair enough. It looked to me (and it would appear to some others) like a picture of The Queen laughing her head off at the death of the duke - which would have made you the attention seeker, not me.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have dipped in and out bit what I have seen was very moving. I feel so sorry for the Queen.

DavePage

If it was intended in the way of showing a fun loving couple, fair enough. It looked to me (and it would appear to some others) like a picture of The Queen laughing her head off at the death of the duke - which would have made you the attention seeker, not me.

saddened that was your interpretation of the photo, it was one of my favourite pictures of them. Nice to see the side not normally seen.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here