Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Next season's kits: Predictions!

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Top one is amazing and think the bottom one could work. Generally I’d think the blue would have to be different to the home tho, so like a darker, more green blue with black stripes, then for the home kit a slightly lighter royal blue with more magenta and white stripes. Kind of a personal preference I guess.

Then the tertiary red colour can work with both kit across stripes or not, but I’m partial to a panel anyway. Particularly a fan of the palace puma kits this season for that reason, that the design and palette is the same over the 3 kits pretty much, but with main colour being switched. Very smart.

Good work on your designs. Where do you make them?

That particular set I used a photoshop template you can get here: https://www.behance.net/gallery/68530435/NIKE-AEROSWIFT-2018-19-TEMPLATE-II

I tend to just grab a pic of some teamwear, or and existing kit then butcher it in Photoshop until I come up with something I like. I'm no graphic designer though, they'd cry if they saw the file structure! The thing I find so interesting about Nike as a manufacturer is that is is possible to guess what kit we'll actually get. They only give teams like us a certain set of base structures and options. It makes it good fun to try to second guess them.

Gonna upload some more designs later. Red away could be very nice!

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Nominated these last season, and I still stick by them. I'd die for any of these...
05b489c7128988bd88280a7135d48786.jpg
b992f1ca19fb55f7c2b8169b91197ab5.jpg

Both lovely but the top one for me is...erm...the top one! I bloomin' LOVE it!

With luck the BHA top brass agreed when they saw it last year and that's what we're getting. :) IIRC the club decide on the kit around 18 months ahead.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Nominated these last season, and I still stick by them. I'd die for any of these...
b992f1ca19fb55f7c2b8169b91197ab5.jpg

Love that one, its like a reverse of the yellow with blue pinstripes we had a few seasons ago.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
That particular set I used a photoshop template you can get here: https://www.behance.net/gallery/68530435/NIKE-AEROSWIFT-2018-19-TEMPLATE-II

I tend to just grab a pic of some teamwear, or and existing kit then butcher it in Photoshop until I come up with something I like. I'm no graphic designer though, they'd cry if they saw the file structure! The thing I find so interesting about Nike as a manufacturer is that is is possible to guess what kit we'll actually get. They only give teams like us a certain set of base structures and options. It makes it good fun to try to second guess them.

Gonna upload some more designs later. Red away could be very nice!

Had a quick bash. Not really how I would prefer the delivery but good to play about with that template. Cheers for the recommendation!

Screenshot 2021-04-16 at 19.14.45.png

Screenshot 2021-04-16 at 19.00.07.png

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
For me yellow only works with the dark blue. If we go the traditional blue and white then the gold we had at one point was much nicer.

Thing is every year we get amazing fan made ones and then something boring with one really shit design feature that is meant to be different but ruins an average if boring jersey.

deslynhamsmoustache1

Apr 25, 2010
RAF Tangmere
Both lovely but the top one for me is...erm...the top one! I bloomin' LOVE it!

With luck the BHA top brass agreed when they saw it last year and that's what we're getting. :) IIRC the club decide on the kit around 18 months ahead.
Tried to give this a thumbs up but it turned it to a thumbs down(no idea why) as the top one is the best away design I've ever seen for us. Bloody brilliant.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Love both, contact Paul Barber immediately

We’re lead to believe that the new designs for a season are agreed up to 12 months in advance so perhaps they need to consider these for 2022/2023

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I've been playing. A lot. Teaching myself Illustrator which is a nightmare to be honest. But I've made Nike's base templates and started messing around with even more ideas. Some away kits....

Artboard 14.png

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Never underestimate the ability of so called professional designers to get it completely wrong and the average jo on the street to get it completely right. I very much hope they are looking to.

The trouble is, what is deemed as completely right with one person, well be deemed completely wrong by another. There is no definitive right or wrong.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here