Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Eric Marshall 11 yo, sing him up....!

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
I reckon it's just an optical illusion...

maxresdefault.jpg

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Looks promising but its really unfair putting him on the pitch. The opposition hesitates to challenge him (guess no one wants to be the guy kicking down a 11 year old) but if it would happen then r.i.p kiddo.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
That's no good for his team mates, the opposition or, most importantly, the boy himself. How is he supposed to develop when his opponents are scared to tackle him?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Looks promising but its really unfair putting him on the pitch. The opposition hesitates to challenge him (guess no one wants to be the guy kicking down a 11 year old) but if it would happen then r.i.p kiddo.

Perhaps you have yet to see the UK Prime Minister in action...

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I’ve seen some of the current academy squad play. Some incredible talent in there. I saw one of them in a tournament playing up three years. He was only 9, playing with kids of 12. His team got to the final. There must have been 250 people watching minimum. It went to penalties and he not only had the balls to take one, he buried it, bottom corner. Only 4 in the u13 squad are from Brighton and Hove - the talent is from all over Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire abd Kent.

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
yeah but can he play LB?

(looks like it...)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here