Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Anyone planning hedonism ?

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
The Grand Hotel Boys Jolly . Ok so most of us have saved a couple of quid in the lockdown . A mate of mine has booked 4 of us in the Grand Hotel for just one night but two days of heaven knows what , it`s not till late June but it`s something to look forward to . Getting slaughtered is a given , but WHAT ARE YOU planning for your first blow out !? , there must be some great ideas ? .

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I will be wildy sipping a half pint of shandy, sod it, a full pint, as soon as the pub doors open. Might even get a hair cut from someone who has been trained to cut hair.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I will be wildy sipping a half pint of shandy, sod it, a full pint, as soon as the pub doors open. Might even get a hair cut from someone who has been trained to cut hair.

A dragon's den idea would be saloon salons where you can pop for a trim and a Pimms. I'll have a high top fade and a pint of pale ale please. The booze would be floomed into a container under your armrest and a 2ft straw would be thrust toward your mouthhole. A long cut, and maybe 4 pints, would have any mishap made ignored.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
The Grand Hotel Boys Jolly . Ok so most of us have saved a couple of quid in the lockdown . A mate of mine has booked 4 of us in the Grand Hotel for just one night but two days of heaven knows what , it`s not till late June but it`s something to look forward to . Getting slaughtered is a given , but WHAT ARE YOU planning for your first blow out !? , there must be some great ideas ? .

Cocaine, prostitutes, smashing up hotel rooms ... you know, just the normal everyday stuff we've not been able to do

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

I'm a bit confused why you would need a haircut given your username ???

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
A dragon's den idea would be saloon salons where you can pop for a trim and a Pimms. I'll have a high top fade and a pint of pale ale please. The booze would be floomed into a container under your armrest and a 2ft straw would be thrust toward your mouthhole. A long cut, and maybe 4 pints, would have any mishap made ignored.

I tried drinking a vodka and tonic through 8 joined straws. I couldn’t suck hard enough. I wonder what the world record is.

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I tried drinking a vodka and tonic through 8 joined straws. I couldn’t suck hard enough. I wonder what the world record is.

I remember going to a mates flat circa 1993-4 . . .they had a double bottled water cooled smoking device . . . no one could suck hard enough through that either .. . .. they hooked it up to a screen wash pump & 12v battery.

I'm still haemorrhaging money on the house, so no hotels for me, just a staycation.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Been around for ages - at least in the US. Former colleague took me to his barber in Manhattan quite a few years ago now - full cocktail menu available whilst getting trimmed

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Been around for ages - at least in the US. Former colleague took me to his barber in Manhattan quite a few years ago now - full cocktail menu available whilst getting trimmed

can you imagine that in Brighton. I'd pay to drink opposite to watch pelpe staggering out ********d with the most ridiculous and hillarious hair do's known to man. :lolol:

I do need a haircut, have managed to cultivate a full length set of curtains this last year.

Carlos BC

May 10, 2019
Balding seagull didn't have the same ring.

This is true. Also the inevitable end point is being bald and then you would have to change your username, made sense to go straight in.

Could help with being incognito too. If you upset someone on here then they would be on the look out for a full on Slaphead Seagull, not knowing that you have a few brave hairs pushing through to live on with good memories of more crowded days with their long gone mates.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here