Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] The moaning of injuries that we have and had

rebel51

Jan 4, 2021
West sussex
Every team has been unlucky with injuries apart from fulham,until yesterday maybe with lookman. Newcastle would be a lot better off also with their injuries and covid situation. So I still don't get the unlucky thing with us. We would of been a lot worse off if we'd had a big covid outbreak. Newcastle are defo worse off with the unlucky tag due to their 2 scenarios. So whoever moans quit now lol.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
As soon as I saw of, instead of have, I stopped reading :thumbsup:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
TemptingInsistentCranefly-size_restricted.gif

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
I think it’s been the opposite, hardly been any moaning considering two guaranteed starters have been out for weeks in Webster and March and Lamptey has missed 3/4 of the season when he looked like he was heading for potentially being our player of the season.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I think it’s been the opposite, hardly been any moaning considering two guaranteed starters have been out for weeks in Webster and March and Lamptey has missed 3/4 of the season when he looked like he was heading for potentially being our player of the season.

Exactly

Then we gave the media going on about Newcastle losing Wilson and Maxi...and yet against us they left Gayle and Carroll on the bench :moo:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Not sure which one you mean OP but I took this to either be:

1) Some posts on here (which I have seen) where people complain because the club won't give a precise day when a player will return (and they never will, because you can't be certain and we don't want other clubs to know anyway). OR
2) An odd post here and there about Lamptey, why out for the season, were we sold (to quote Mr Rider) "a three wheeled car"? IMO not - he's still developing and we paid a very decent price for him. Should still be quick when he returns but there is obviously a risk that at his age, with his hamstrings, he could be injury prone (hence why so cheap). OR
3) People blaming losing yesterday on injuries. I've only seen one or two lines in one or two posts and, IMO, they have a point. We were missing four of our regular defenders last night and they were up against Rashford, Pogba, Cavani (who we made look shit) and Fernandes. Man U away is a very tough game but it's much tougher without a full squad to choose from.

I'm not sure which of the three was meant though - or if if was a combination of all of them :shrug:

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004

This is spot on. However, Fulham have been incredibly lucky with injuries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Every team has been unlucky with injuries apart from fulham,until yesterday maybe with lookman. Newcastle would be a lot better off also with their injuries and covid situation. So I still don't get the unlucky thing with us. We would of been a lot worse off if we'd had a big covid outbreak. Newcastle are defo worse off with the unlucky tag due to their 2 scenarios. So whoever moans quit now lol.

Have you been taking lessons in punditry from Joe Cole?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I don’t think anyone’s been moaning too much about injuries here.

Same here. I think Albion have been pretty fortunate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here