Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who is going down with WBA & Sheffield Utd? Fulham? Newcastle? BHA? A N Other?

Who is going down with WBA & Sheffield Utd?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fulham 26 points, Newcastle 29 points & BHA 32 points - with Fulham having played an extra game -

So who do you think is going down now?

Pre - Saints match: Pollsters were: Newcastle 41%, BHA 38%, Fulham 20% a n other 1%
Pre - Newcastle match: Pollsters were: Newcastle 65%, Fulham 26%, BHA 8%, a n other 1%
Pre - Man Utd match: Pollsters were: Newcastle 78%, Fulham 19%, BHA 3%, a n other 0%

Fixtures left:

9/4 Fulham v Wolves
11/4 Burnley v Newcastle
12/4 BHA v Everton
17/4 Chelsea v BHA
17/4 Arsenal v Fulham
17/4 Newcastle v W Ham
24/4 Sheffield Utd v BHA
24/4 Liverpool v Newcastle
1/5 Newcastle v Arsenal
1/5 Chelsea v Fulham
1/5 BHA v Leeds
8/5 Wolves v BHA
8/5 Leicester v Newcastle
8/5 Fulham v Burnley
11/5 BHA v W Ham
12/5 Newcastle v Man C
12/5 Southampton v Fulham
15/5 Man U v Fulham
15/5 Newcastle v Sheffield U
15/5 BHA v Man C
23/5 Arsenal v BHA
23/5 Fulham v Newcastle

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
still Newcastle

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I am not sitting back and relaxing on this yet

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Still leaning towards Fulham.

Massive game for them Friday against Wolves and getting to the must win stage for them.

Newcastle showing me enough they will pick up a point here and there.... so just whether Fulham can win a minimum of 3 of their last 7

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Never wavered from Fulham and have always said that the only reason they haven't gone already is because their keeper has kept them in matches and that that wouldn't last forever and so it is proving. Their other players aren't good enough to play the way that they play.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I had been voting Newcastle, but yesterday felt like a bit of a shift in momentum.

Newcastle fighting back to get a point off Spurs, Fulham blowing a lead to sink 1–3 against Villa.

If that sets the tone for the next few games, then Newcastle may just feel they have enough fight in them to scrape enough points here and there, while Fulham could start to look demoralised and run out of opportunities.

But the chances are still good that it will come down to the last game. If Fulham can go into that knowing a win will keep them up, then who knows...

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Unfortunately Fulham for me, they play far superior football, but you know Newcastle will drag themselves out by cheesing it.

paulfuzz

Apr 17, 2019
Kings Lynn
Seems the wind has gone out of Fulham's sails, the defeat yesterday against an ordinary Villa side will have hurt!!

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I have been saying Fulham all tjhe way through these polls.
Not seeing anything to change my mind.

They are us, with less quality.
I can't see them winning enough games to put pressure on Newcastle (or us).

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I still think Newcastle: scraping a draw with Spurs at their most Spursy was not unexpected but they have a tough run of matches coming up. I can't see them getting many points before the Sheff game.Fulham just need to get it together for a couple of games - Wolves and Burnley are both winnable - before beating Newcastle on the last game of the season.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
We should want Fulham to go down.

They would be a far greater threat to us next season than Newcastle.

I predict the Geordies will scrape their way to safety. Bruce is still quite a shrewd manager, and Fulham look mentally weak to me.

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
I voted Fulham not so sure now after seeing Newcastle's fixtures. Fulham could nail it last game of the season.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
I just hope we can stick a few more points on the board quickly enough so we can sit back & watch them two fight out the last relegation place. A Fulham win against Wolves & it all gets very tight again.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The answer, like last time and the time before, is Fulham.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here