Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] That cross

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
It's a shame he doesn't get the assist for it.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Maupays first time ball in shouldn’t be underestimated that was a quality ball in and got what it deserved a lovely goal

Great call.

I really don’t rate Maupay in the box, but outside of it he does a lot of good things. The cross was superb....

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Maupay and Trossard, first half particularly, were awesome. They’ve been ones that myself and others have criticised a little this season but they really stepped up. Just enjoy the ride - Brighton running Man Utd and Man City that close and winning at Anfield - it’s a great ride - we’ll be ok - Fulham losing was huge...!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Great call.

I really don’t rate Maupay in the box, but outside of it he does a lot of good things. The cross was superb....

I’ve said a few times my opinion and I’m a big Maupay fan - good prem league player - bad prem league striker.. I stand by that opinion and think it’s right...

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Great call.

I’ve said a few times my opinion and I’m a big Maupay fan - good prem league player - bad prem league striker.. I stand by that opinion and think it’s right...

I definitely prefer him in this new wider role, think it suits him.

In fact, I really like the front 3 of Maupay and Welbeck wide with Trossard in the false 9 position. I think it suits all of their games really well. Shame Tross tired early on.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
download.jpg
Thought this was going to be an Easter Sunday thread about the demise of Jesus.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Should give Gross some lessons. On the odd occasion he didn't play it backwards his crosses were appalling tonight.

Appalling is a strong word. I’ve seen Brighton games where crosses were cleared by the first defender with his feet every time. They were appalling.

Pascal is far better than that.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
It was a great great cross, but I loved Gross' part in the build up, the ball he rolled to Maupay just demanded that beauty of a cross, perfectly placed, perfectly weighted, heck I reckon I could have delivered a perfect cross off that ball.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here