Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bozza must be on holiday - would you take a draw tonight?

Would you take a draw against Man Utd?

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Pretty sure Bozza normally does this thread

Well?

Hopefully he will be back for the point gained or two or three lost thread

You can see I’m not confident about picking up all three :down:

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I've voted nope as quite frankly I want payback for the travesty at the Amex earlier this season. That said I'd be fool to not recognise the value of a point tonight, but I'll risk it in the pursuit of all three.

I think we have played fairly well at OT in recent seasons and we have improved as an away side. I think we'll enjoy playing on the counter tonight as opposed to hogging possession and if we can continue to shoot straight we may well nick it.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
On this rare occasion yes

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Stupid. A draw against someone of Man Utd's calibre would always be a great result, whether we were fighting to win the league or stay in it. So yeah, a point would be amazing from this.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Nope, Bozza is doing the Potter In/Out thread post match. It’s a job swap. Didn’t you get the e mail ?

Bozza is actually in final rehersals for the "One pointed gained or two points dropped?" thread, in the event of a draw.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
This is genuinely bonkers. Over half of the people voted so far genuinely think we, 16th in the league and balls deep in a relegation battle, should be beating the team positioned 2nd, and Europa League quarter finalists so far. At their home ground.

That's absolutely mental when you break it down like that

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
Went Nope , we can win and if we had the attitude that a point would be great , we would not have enjoyed away wins at Villa Leeds and Liverpool .

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I've voted nope as quite frankly I want payback for the travesty at the Amex earlier this season. That said I'd be fool to not recognise the value of a point tonight, but I'll risk it in the pursuit of all three.

I think we have played fairly well at OT in recent seasons and we have improved as an away side. I think we'll enjoy playing on the counter tonight as opposed to hogging possession and if we can continue to shoot straight we may well nick it.

For a moment I considered whether you might be picking the side or even appearing yourself in the starting line up. Then I realised that you're speaking metaphorically, and the only thing that you're actually risking is your reputation. Let me reassure you, I won't think any less of you if we get a draw, or lose :thumbsup:

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
For a moment I considered whether you might be picking the side or even appearing yourself in the starting line up. Then I realised that you're speaking metaphorically, and the only thing that you're actually risking is your reputation. Let me reassure you, I won't think any less of you if we get a draw, or lose :thumbsup:

Boring, pedantic cretin of the mind.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Bozza is actually in final rehersals for the "One pointed gained or two points dropped?" thread, in the event of a draw.

Who's manning the 'Potter OUT!!!' thread? I saw junior warming up earlier today, but it isn't what we experimentalists would call a 'fair test' when half the population sampled have the OP on ignore.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
This is genuinely bonkers. Over half of the people voted so far genuinely think we, 16th in the league and balls deep in a relegation battle, should be beating the team positioned 2nd, and Europa League quarter finalists so far. At their home ground.

That's absolutely mental when you break it down like that

No, read the thread title again. ‘Should be’ doesn’t feature.
Your remark to HWT is also uncalled for

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here