Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Elland Road: new concrete tunnel for away fans to access and exit stadium from coach park

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
"The concrete walkway provides a covered route for visiting supporters to go between their coaches and the stadium while ensuring segregation from home fans."

This isn't a post having a dig at Leeds, their team or their manager. Just an observation that this new walkway feels a bit sledgehammery to crack a ever-shrinking nut. :shrug:

0_WhatsApp-Image-2021-03-03-at-212739jpeg.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You coukd chuck half a brick through the gap there, no bother :shrug:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Marcelo Beirut-elsa

Nice to see they went with Ben White as the colour

Look carefully and you can see multiple cum stains from commentators and pundits who think it is a breath of fresh air for the Premier League

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Also - I like the orange and white sex toy versions of Bielsa's bucket.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
It's got a lovely "Yugoslavia 1992" feel about it. Seems a tad over the top though considering the only issue at Leeds games is Leeds fans

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
If that's the way Leeds want to deal with a problem mainly to protect visitors thats their business but I rather the approach from our club to try and welcome all fans. Their answer to the problem seems so 1970s to me. Not really encompassing family friendly environment is it? Awful.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
"The concrete walkway provides a covered route for visiting supporters to go between their coaches and the stadium while ensuring segregation from home fans."

This isn't a post having a dig at Leeds, their team or their manager. Just an observation that this new walkway feels a bit sledgehammery to crack a ever-shrinking nut. :shrug:

View attachment 135553

A few days late

Happy Exile

NSC Patreon
Apr 19, 2018
Maybe it's wrong to assume this is to prevent conflict and it's more like the philosophy of peasants not being allowed to look at the monarch and the divine, such is the elevated and glorious status of Leeds as a club? Perhaps they can put a shrine in their so we can all pay tribute in the hope of being allowed to witness their team?

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
If that's the way Leeds want to deal with a problem mainly to protect visitors thats their business but I rather the approach from our club to try and welcome all fans. Their answer to the problem seems so 1970s to me. Not really encompassing family friendly environment is it? Awful.

This totally! And whilst thankfully these days they are a minority doesn't this rather play up to any of their idiot fans ? What I mean is that the Millwall thugs love referring to the walkway from the station platform as ' cowards alley '. In the same way some Leeds fans will see it as symbol of ' ooh we're still a bit dangerous don't you know '.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here