Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] BBC sounds interview with Graham Potter

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Rather a lot of flirting during the first couple of minutes of the programme ??? I shall plough on....

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Apart from the slightly patronising comments of “a club like Brighton” the interview with Graham on this podcast is really interesting and worth a listen. The media are starting to wake up and realise why he’s been given a long term contract and what he is trying to achieve. I love how well run our club is!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p09cnnkg

This is a good listen. Thanks for posting :thumbsup:

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Apart from the slightly patronising comments of “a club like Brighton” the interview with Graham on this podcast is really interesting and worth a listen. The media are starting to wake up and realise why he’s been given a long term contract and what he is trying to achieve. I love how well run our club is!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p09cnnkg

Well you say that but let’s not forget there’s still a subset of our fans who want him out for some reason.

I agree with everything you said. Thank you for the link [emoji106]

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Well you say that but let’s not forget there’s still a subset of our fans who want him out for some reason.

There's no 'some reason' about it. It's because 2 years into this project we're in virtually the same league position.

Now we're virtually safe less people want him out. It's not difficult to understand. If you regularly pick up crap results, particularly at home, with what on paper looks a wonderful squad, you'll likely have a section of the fanbase on your back.

Anyway, does he say anything new or of note?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Falmer Wizard

Jun 23, 2020

I dont want him out, i believe in the Championship we would be a very entertaining team to watch particularly at home

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
That was a really good interview: I thought it would be the same old but it went in a different direction.

It was a bit of a Brighton love-in at the end though, they should read NSC from time to time to get a different view :lolol:

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
There's no 'some reason' about it. It's because 2 years into this project we're in virtually the same league position.

Now we're virtually safe less people want him out. It's not difficult to understand. If you regularly pick up crap results, particularly at home, with what on paper looks a wonderful squad, you'll likely have a section of the fanbase on your back.

Anyway, does he say anything new or of note?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I dont want him out, i believe in the Championship we would be a very entertaining team to watch particularly at home

We've got some right ****ing miserable fans, havent we? ???

If you can't see what has changed in the last 2 years I think you should change sports, as clearly football isn't your game...
Damned right wolfie. Not you, obvs.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I hope he is replaced at the end of this season. You lot can massage your fan egos and be happy that everyone is talking about us, but for me it's about goal, wins and points. And unless I'm mistaken, we are in about the same place we were 2 years ago.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
We've got some right ****ing miserable fans, havent we? ???

If you can't see what has changed in the last 2 years I think you should change sports, as clearly football isn't your game...

[emoji106]

Well said. We do indeed. We have to remind ourselves it is only a minority. A loud one unfortunately. 90% of NSC are awesome. That remaining 10% sure can be incredibly loud, obnoxious and unfriendly though.

I do find it interesting the parallel that pretty much all the “Potter Outs” are in that 10% group. Psychologically it must mean something but I haven’t figured it out yet.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
[emoji106]

Well said. We do indeed. We have to remind ourselves it is only a minority. A loud one unfortunately. 90% of NSC are awesome. That remaining 10% sure can be incredibly loud, obnoxious and unfriendly though.

I do find it interesting the parallel that pretty much all the “Potter Outs” are in that 10% group. Psychologically it must mean something but I haven’t figured it out yet.

That's a strange way to look at things. I'm what i think you would call a 'Potter Out' (although it's far more complex than that), but I'm certainly not unfriendly.

You might be a Tory and me Labour, you might be a Brixiteer and me a remainer, you might be a carnivore and me a vegan. Everybody has differing views but just because of that it doesn't make someone unfriendly.

I have differing views to some people on here yet I've never not been friendly and I've never noticed anybody be 'unfriendly' towards me.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
[emoji106]

Psychologically it must mean something but I haven’t figured it out yet.

I think it must mean that without doubt you are one of the biggest bell ends to ever post on NSC. You have an incredibly unhealthy addiction to trying to stir up trouble with anyone who has a different opinion to you on Potter at every possible opportunity.

Where in this thread had anyone given any cause for the abuse you have posted? Why have you gone there? You are a just massive needy attention seeker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here