Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The TOUGHEST run-in

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
The Albion are facing the toughest run-in, based on current league position of their nine opponents:

RF-PL-EASIEST-FIXTURES.jpg

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Given our record against teams in the bottom 3 of 4 draws and 1 defeat it is reassuring that we have a higher average as it probably gives us a better chance of staying up.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Really not sure how that works. A team like Sheff Utd, who are bottom for a reason i.e cant win games have supposedly 6th easiest run in. I really dont think it matters who they play - well except of course when they face us - thats a given 3 pts

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Whilst there is a certain logic to this table, by extension the current positions of each team must be judged in light of their 'run up' to date, etc. etc.

D

Deleted member 2719

Not bothered personally, I trust the lads and Potter to bring home the bacon.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Given Liverpool have lost to Us, Southampton, Burnley, Fulham and drawn with Newcastle, I doubt they would consider their run-in easy

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Bring it on

Not bothered personally, I trust the lads and Potter to bring home the bacon.

Well, here's a thing. I agree with both of you :O

Newcastle apart, we've looked better against sides who don't sit back. I won't say Man City don't worry me just a teensy bit but we're perfectly capable of beating Leeds and Arsenal, more I would think than Sheffield United, because Leeds and Arsenal suit us. And we're not afraid of these teams so, indeed, bring it on. Also...

Totally this.

Last three weeks of the season, you'd far rather play the sides 10-12th, than the sides 16-18th.

This is very true but also, teams around us playing each other means one or both dropping points. Newcastle v Fulham on the last day is effectively another game in hand for us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here