Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] going large ...

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
i've got a feeling in ma grits that we are gonna beat the red shyte.........that is all.:mad:

Are you saying that you're going large at the bookies?

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
giphy.gif

"Rock on, Tommy"

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
i've got a feeling in ma grits that we are gonna beat the red shyte.........that is all.:mad:

Board has always been LITTERED with random posters and their lucky undercrackers and their "feeling that we're going to score four or more or cricket score" against normally lowly - or at least as lowly as us - opposition. Sadly The Main Board also contains an almost complete absence of Told-You-So after-timing :lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As I've written already of all the 'big' clubs, for unfathomable reasons, at United is always the game I assume we're going to produce a statement win.

Sure we never have, but this time...

My team talk would consist of:-

'Bob it's you v De Gayer'.
'It's only Maguire'
'Neil, trust yourself'
'The Tros - DO NOT THINK - just play'.

+ goal difference
3 points
Happy Sunday night everybody.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Always good to get an insider tip.
Nudge nudge eh..... ITK. Hush hush.
Life savings LUMPED ON.
Watch our price tumble!!!!!

I saw the avatar and thought, WTF have I done!,

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Board has always been LITTERED with random posters and their lucky undercrackers and their "feeling that we're going to score four or more or cricket score" against normally lowly - or at least as lowly as us - opposition. Sadly The Main Board also contains an almost complete absence of Told-You-So after-timing :lolol:

ah look mate i know this is the wrong thread but this is where im headed , you're shyte and were no bad , but were still shyte...:thumbsup:

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
We're due an Old Trafford win and boy are we owed some luck from the first game. I'm going 3-1 to United.

Yeah, but how many scored before the final whistle has gone?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
If we can come away without our goal difference taking a battering I'll be happy.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Keep their main man quiet and we come come home with something........ Trossard is on fire and revenge will be sweet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here