Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Happiness

I knew #NUFC wouldn't perform well in [MENTION=37204]the[/MENTION]AthleticUK's PL-wide fan survey, but I didn't quite expect them to almost sweep the (bottom of the) board.

We are a happy lot 1142BE90-5AEF-4542-83E7-6DC8B4B13BA7.png

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I find someone rolling around like a man who has just been shot when someone gently touches the stray thread on his shorts entertaining, so I'm bemused why Palace feature themselves so low..

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Did I really see half of Leeds fanbase unhappy with their performance this season?

What did they expect Europe? Oh wait some of them actually did [emoji38]

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
I would take it all with a pinch of salt. I answered the few questions in the survey but dont recall seeing anything on how the stats were collated or the reporting criteria. I mean if only 4 people answered for a particular team its hardly a comprehensive sample size.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Thank goodness - this thread must surely put an end to any more Potter in /out polls!

Why? things change so quickly in football, at the moment we are on the back of two straight wins, but it will only take a bad performance and/or a defeat or two, or three, , and Potter's birthright will be questioned again. We football fans a re a fickle lot.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Why? things change so quickly in football, at the moment we are on the back of two straight wins, but it will only take a bad performance and/or a defeat or two, or three, , and Potter's birthright will be questioned again. We football fans a re a fickle lot.

I think you may have been whooshed. You or the person to whom you replied :lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here