Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] bring back the blue and white stripes ....yes no ...??

bring back the stripes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I think they will.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
000.jpg

white-stripes-video-apple-blossom.jpg

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Going all blue, was a bit of a dalliance I think. We'll go back to what we really are.

A bunch of deck chairs

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Maybe...

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Unfortunately, we get a new home kit every season these days. It is a shame, because I really like our current shirt and would love it to stay another year.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
We may get away with wearing a 1983 relegation look-alike shirt this season, but it would be bat-shit stupid to try it again. Anyway, the Albion play in stripes and plain blue looks horrid. We are not Chelsea, Everton - or even Portsmouth - are we?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Blue with white sleeves next please

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'd tolerate the pin stripe - with a blue collar. The current arrangment makes them look like choir boys.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Can't stand this season's kit, back to proper stripes next season please.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
We almost never get the stripes right compared to just about every other blue and white striped club domestically and on the continent, it’s just so bizarre how season after season we get it so wrong, so for me stick with the blue, round collar, made by Adidas, with their lovely three stripes running across the shoulder down the sleeve, job done.

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
They should change it back to stripes immediately. This afternoon if possible.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
We need to have a radical change so suggest we go with white and blue stripes.

Having the white stripe first rather than the blue will confuse our opposition and lead to an up tick in results

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I purchased this years kit - so I guess it's not too bad to look at, and I suspect it'll be a one season wonder... but (it has a fatal flaw) the players always seem to be fiddling with the collar... Yes, that's right, I'm suggesting the collar is entirely to blame for our lack of cutting edge. If you slow all of those (now) infamous misses down to 'super slow mo tastic' you will note every player attempting to make the collar look cool just before they blaze the ball wide, over or shoot tamely into the 'keepers grasp. It's never going to look cool, it's incongruous in the extreme - it blows about, it turns up when you want it down, one bit sticks up the other bit flops down - it needs a tie tbh... yes it's true the collar is shit.

I prefer the yellow one of the two BUT we need our stripes back next season - something akin to Porto* rather that Portsmouth or St. Johnstone would be brill.

*no collar, definitely no collar.

Just to re-emphasise, no bloody collar.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here