Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Anyone else going to watch the England game ONLY if Moder is playing

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I watched some of the Albania game but only as nothing else on however if Moder is playing for Poland then definitely worth a watch

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Yep, only interested if Moder plays .

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Due to social distancing it'll just be you. I will take a peek at the team news prior to kick off, but not enough brownie points at the moment to watch footie for another few days.
Also got to break the news that the next four Albion games have been moved to evening KO's. Costing too much in take-a-ways.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Yes , same here. I am not bothered these days with internationals or European games . I am interested in anything Albion related , our players playing or our direct rivals playing.

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
Only interested to watch Moder , but wont watch England as long as " the loser " is still in charge . Utterly useless as a player , Dunk has forgot more about defending than that prick ever knew , makes me sick how he passes him over .

kjgood

Or it just me? :lolol:

Why not watch? the last couple of games have been like watching us play a couple of months back. All of the possession, lots of sideways and backwards passing across the defence, thirty attempts on goal in the first game with a low conversion rate. The only thing we didn't have was a Harry Kane to rescue us.

Yes I am being tongue in cheek, we have improved.

Edit: How Mings gets in the team/squad in front of Dunk is beyond me.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hard to care :shrug:

Yeah, relax, take the night off and prepare to watch your boys against the Faroe Islands tomorrow night, in what will probably be your Cup Final :lolol:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
This is the only England world cup qualifier match I am likely to watch live as it's the only England game in our group that's likely to be vaguely competitive ... not bothered if Moder plays.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
England have lost just one of 49 games in Euro and World Cup Qualifiers. We are GIANTS of World football :wink:

And still I don’t give a shit :shrug:

When are the teams announced?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yep, only interested if Moder plays .

Christ. We are so Premier League now ??? :lolol:

I was going to watch anyway, because my football heritage is forged in Division Three, (for which I'm going to fight fight fight, until we win). :wink:

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I think the problem is there’s no danger or challenge of us not qualifying. Gets increasingly hard to get psyched up for another Southgate qualification game.

Come tournament time it’s quite different.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
No. Will be tuning in to support England. Couldn’t give a toss who lines up for Poland. Hope we spank them.

You're not welcome here. Don't you know it's the trendy thing to boast that you don't support your country! People use any number of excuses to justify themselves.

Personally, I equate it to Brighton, when their good I support them and when they're poor I support them. Enjoyment and frustration are part and parcel of being a footie fan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here