Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Is this thread to make it easier for the club to find and report them? :( :( :(

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is this thread to make it easier for the club to find and report them? :( :( :(

Care to be less vague? I have no idea what you are trying to say :shrug:

Is posting old highlights a problem? I guess a Mod will be along to delete the thread if so :down:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Care to be less vague? I have no idea what you are trying to say :shrug:

Is posting old highlights a problem? I guess a Mod will be along to delete the thread if so :down:

Sure....

A few years back a huge amount of archive Albion video disappeared from YouTube.

Luckily, the club added a historic/archive section to its paid Albion TV service soon after. A coincidence, I'm sure.

IMO, some Albion fans were unfairly targetted over copyright... by people who didn't actually own the copyright.

Anyway.... while some old Albion stuff is easy to find on YouTube, other content is well hidden. I would suggest promoting it/bringing it together in a single thread is inviting another purge....

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
All of mine were taken down long ago due to copyright issues. Although some people can post full films or TV programmes and get away with it. Go figure.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Glad they didn't have goal line technology. Don't think that ball was over the line.
I was in the west Stand for that game and remember a 'tourist' in front of me saying at 1-3, Liverpool don't give away two goal leads. I enjoyed telling him how wrong he was when we got our third.
Such a shame that aren't more recordings, especially of the Peter Ward days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here