Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Joke Du Jour.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
A fanatical lady Leicester City supporter decided to immortalize her heroes by having tattoos of her favourite players. She had Jamie Vardy on the top of her left thigh and Kasper Schmeichel on the top of her right thigh.
She told her boy friend - also a big Leicester fan, that she had had some tattoos done, but didn't say who of. It was going to be a surprise.
He arrived at her house and couldn't wait to see the artwork.
She duly stripped naked in front of him and asked him what he thought.
He said "I can't make out the one on the left, and I'm not a hundred percent on the one on the right, but the middle one is definitely Hamza Choudhury!"

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I had to google Hamza Choudhury, and I still don't understand this 'joke'.

Is it something to do with soreness/bruising around newly done tattoos?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Well I quite enjoyed the joke but expected the punchline to contain a reference to ‘coming from behind’ or something 6/10

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Pity she wasn't a Newcastle fan , Jon Jo would of been a doddle .

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
My joke - Not very PC but that’s why it’s funny !

I was walking down the street and I got into an argument with a white guy who I ended up punching and I was then arrested by a police officer for assault.

The next day after I got out of jail , I became involved in another argument , this time with a black guy and I ended up punching him I was then arrested again this time for impersonating a police officer.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill

I was walking down the street and I got into an argument with a white guy who I ended up punching and I was then arrested by a police officer for assault.

The next day after I got out of jail , I became involved in another argument , this time with a black guy and I ended up punching him I was then arrested again this time for impersonating a police officer.

A bit like any subjective matter, what's funny to one person will not be at all to another.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Not PC enough :shrug:

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia

That's neither un pc nor funny, but apart form that top, top work.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

You could make it more PC by using 'constable' instead of 'officer'.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne

When are you going to tell your joke.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
I know a Latin American singer who goes to the Kingpower stadium a lot . Gloria Leicester-fan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here