Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Large protest tonight Brighton!

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
that is quite rude

we're having a discussion, what have you got to hide?

surely it's an imorovement on you posting dribble and bullshit you've found on twitter; it's got to be, hasn't it?

Nothing to hide here Todge old son...what you see is what you get [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
well, you appear to be perfectly aligned to the tories, so why not vote for them?

As I have to on many an occasion to many an enquiring woopsy, I’m a very broad church, however,I would rather stick angry hornets up my whelk eye than vote Tory...hope this hasn’t ruined your Saturday for you Todge lad..
Stay safe and keep washing your hands.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
As I have to on many an occasion to many an enquiring woopsy, I’m a very broad church, however,I would rather stick angry hornets up my whelk eye than vote Tory...hope this hasn’t ruined your Saturday for you Todge lad..
Stay safe and keep washing your hands.

well, that all seems entirely logical, good answer, you ought to be a proud boy

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I tell you one thing Todge.... I’ve been living rent free inside your bonce for a while...

:moo::dunce::nono:

you and the neo nazi, the time you spend on here, and your highest aim is to slightly irritate decent, english people.

what pathos, and a waste of oxygen

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
:moo::dunce::nono:

you and the neo nazi, the time you spend on here, and your highest aim is to slightly irritate decent, english people.

what pathos, and a waste of oxygen

Just think of the money you could make? Charge us both for two single rooms instead of letting us live rent free!...
Stay safe Todge.
Hands,face,space [emoji1303]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here