Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Website Salary sport and players wages.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
No one will ever know.

But they’re realistic figures. Those Ozil and Bale salaries have long been quoted by for example Euro football experts.

Spurs pay 40% of the Bale salary, Real the 60%.

That list has been copied from data in the detailed sportrac and sillyseason websites.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Good points and if you explore the site all UK leagues and clubs are quoted and should you wish to believe the figures shown you can understand owners of lower league clubs asking "just what am i paying for" ?

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Some of those numbers are in the correct ballpark but others seem way off so tricky to know what’s right.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Good points and if you explore the site all UK leagues and clubs are quoted and should you wish to believe the figures shown you can understand owners of lower league clubs asking "just what am i paying for" ?

Not just lower league.

Steve Parish has got CP into some bad value contracts such as Max Meyer and Wickham.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Disgusting

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Should combine this thread with the ‘world’s gone mad’ thread.

Surely Lampety and Sanchez have seen their salaries rise.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
If accurate imagine being Son and knowing you’re on similar money to Eric Dier [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so they club is playing 100k a week for a crocked izzy and andone and another 53k a week for the "might a well be crocked" ali j?
lamptey then when he joined us was on less than 300k per year, HALF what Bale earns a WEEK!!

cheesy77

Feb 18, 2009
Zeqiri needs to ask for a pay rise, playing for free at the minute [emoji2369]

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Loftus-Cheek reportedly earns between £100k to £150k a week. Chelsea are big payers and he has England caps.

It’s just that Fulham are only paying Chelsea half of that, according to the Standard and Chelsea fans websites.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Where's a DULLARD when you need one?

I’d file the report under the word ‘bollocks’. Player salaries are very much performance related so the amounts earned vary considerably. They are also negotiated on an annual basis so the ‘fact’ that so many of them are magically £100,000 a week is indicative of a lot of guesswork.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
I’d file the report under the word ‘bollocks’. Player salaries are very much performance related so the amounts earned vary considerably. They are also negotiated on an annual basis so the ‘fact’ that so many of them are magically £100,000 a week is indicative of a lot of guesswork.

And what then followed was a rather abrupt end to the thread!

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
There was a report shortly after we got promoted that was very detailed about wages, in the Sun of all places. At the time it was adamant our top earners were on 45k (Knockaert, Dunk) and even gave detail on the youth team. Still not really sure how that leaked out. Obviously you can usually take the Sun with a pinch of salt but it was very very detailed.

But while there might be the odd leak to an investigative journalist that's too nosey for their own good, i can't imagine a whole website full of confidential information across the league is likely to be accurate, surely

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here