Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Which pub would you choose?

Which Pub will you use?

• Total voters

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Following on from The Vaccine passport for pubs thread. I saw a question on Twitter and would be interested to see the results on this Board.

If there were 2 pubs next door to each other, One landlord insists on Vaccine passports and the other Couldn't care less.
Which pub would you drink in?

I know my answer, and I wouldn't be drinking with The Matt le Tissiers of this world. :smile:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
As I'm vaccinated it is immaterial to my health but I'd opt for the vaccine pub because at least some of the clientel in the other would be anti vaxxer nobbers.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
As I'm vaccinated it is immaterial to my health but I'd opt for the vaccine pub because at least some of the clientel in the other would be anti vaxxer nobbers.

I'm in the same camp but was going to vote " free for all " until you pointed that little nugget out. So, passport for me !

May 5, 2020
Sussex
I am having the jab but I would still be boycotting the pubs that adopted the passport.
I don't see it as an anti vaxx issue it is a civil liberties issue inter-twined with the rise of big tech companies.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm in the same camp but was going to vote " free for all " until you pointed that little nugget out. So, passport for me !

I'll get them in :thumbsup:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Amazing how quickly people become happy to discriminate against others, when it suits them isn’t it.

As I won’t be even offered the vaccine till July, I’ll go for the ‘free for all’, whatever that means.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I voted passport required, but I’d go probably quite happily go in the other one if it looked a nicer pub and didn’t look too busy.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Amazing how quickly people become happy to discriminate against others, when it suits them isn’t it.

As I won’t be even offered the vaccine till July, I’ll go for the ‘free for all’, whatever that means.

I Know, as this isn't a real scenario, Let's pretend that you have had your vaccines,

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
I mentioned it on the other thread, but bars and pubs are often staffed by young people who are yet to be eligible for the vaccine, for the first month or two at least, so I have a feeling the question of pub passports is moot

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

The word nobber describes it all. They’d be drinking Carling and fink-that Potter needs to ‘sort it aarrtt.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Following on from The Vaccine passport for pubs thread. I saw a question on Twitter and would be interested to see the results on this Board.

If there were 2 pubs next door to each other, One landlord insists on Vaccine passports and the other Couldn't care less.
Which pub would you drink in?

I know my answer, and I wouldn't be drinking with The Matt le Tissiers of this world. :smile:

Seriously though T......... which one does craft beer ?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I mentioned it on the other thread, but bars and pubs are often staffed by young people who are yet to be eligible for the vaccine, for the first month or two at least, so I have a feeling the question of pub passports is moot

The Government have clarified that passports would be considered after everyone (except U18s) have had the chance to get both jabs.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

I think for this hypothetical question that adults all have now been offered the vaccine.

I’d go for the vaccine pub for the reason that the anti-vaccine and civil-rights nobbers would be in the other pub.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here