Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Stolen Dog Re-United With Owners After Eight Months

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
It's a worrying trend around dogs being stolen. So much so Mrs WS won't take our 6 month Springer out by herself and when she does come out with me walking him she has a can of red dye spray with her ( usually used by women to stop rape ). I always carry a Swiss Army penknife anyway ( except to the football ! ).

Last edited:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Nice to read some good news.

I read another story last week from another part of the country where stolen dogs were recovered from a “site”
A big “site” was raided in the Bromley area last year when police were looking for guns etc, many stolen dogs were also found.

Adders1

Jan 14, 2013
Nice to read some good news.

I read another story last week from another part of the country where stolen dogs were recovered from a “site”
A big “site” was raided in the Bromley area last year when police were looking for guns etc, many stolen dogs were also found.

What sort of building company would employ dog thieves.
Disgraceful.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Last week 89 stolen dogs recovered from Travellers site in Suffolk. Loads instances around my way. It’s completely out of control, organised crime and big profits. So finally they’re looking to change the law so a stolen dog isn’t viewed in the same category as a stolen tv etc.

Anyone stole my mine, I’d go full on Liam Neeson until I caught em. Then deploy my special skills.... :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here