Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Percy Tau Scores For SA

AIT76

The wisdom of a fool
Jul 29, 2004
Excellent.

I'm giving the Facebook comments a wide berth for a bit though.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Lucky we are on a decent run, can you imagine if this was after the three defeats when cow’s arse, banjo and barn door was being bandied about as a description of Albion forwards

Pleased for him and hope GP can find him some game time, he really hasn’t had many chances. Looked good in his first game but complete shitehouse since then in his cameos.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Cool finish, although in the Premier League he wouldn't have been allowed to shoot after that poor second touch.

I think it’s his horrific second touch that puts the defender off to be honest, bit of luck. Great finish and recovery by Tau though.

His run would have been offside with every EPL defence though as none would have a player dropping back 5m to play the opposition on.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Hope it was worth it - has to quarantine now so likely to miss next 2 games at least.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Hope it was worth it - has to quarantine now so likely to miss next 2 games at least.

Club would have said no if they felt it wasnt worth it. He is clearly not in the current plans so giving him some game time back home was probably the most sensible option.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Club would have said no if they felt it wasnt worth it. He is clearly not in the current plans so giving him some game time back home was probably the most sensible option.

Agreed

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
I have already filed him in the ‘players costing us in wages and contributing little where we need to clear the decks to create space and budget for a decent striker’ group. Tau, Ali J, Locadia, Izzy, Duffy, Bernardo, Andone, Propper. Replace all of them with one good striker and we’d have a stronger squad.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I have already filed him in the ‘players costing us in wages and contributing little where we need to clear the decks to create space and budget for a decent striker’ group. Tau, Ali J, Locadia, Izzy, Duffy, Bernardo, Andone, Propper. Replace all of them with one good striker and we’d have a stronger squad.

I know what you’re saying, and he’s unproved, but man.. he’s hardly played?

Away at City. Most agreed was a good performance for his debut.

Away at Newport, sandpit pitch. Hard to judge.

Has he played since?

May 5, 2020
Sussex
Lovely, lovely goal today.

Hopefully a big season for Percy and he gets chances in the team.

https://youtu.be/rYLZ5qOHmRk

Thanks I was hoping someone would post this.
Great goal.
Biss and andone playing their part too.
Andone run in and I was certain tau was going to try and pass to him but he thought"nah,I'll do it myself".
Tau was looking good today,I agree,I am also hoping he gets a good run in the team.
Exciting player

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here