Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Championship run in

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Who do you want to see go up? This is of course, on the potentially mistaken assumption that we will stay up.

I feel Brentford are overdue, been knocking around 4th-8th for ages now, feels like. Would also like to visit Griffin Park.

Fine with Norwich going up as - rightly or wrongly - they're a side I'm always confident against.

8/9 games to go - except Rotherham who are bizarrely 4 games behind everyone else, anyone know why?

1. Norwich - 83
2. Watford - 75
---
3. Swansea - 69
4. Brentford - 68
5. Barnsley - 64
6. Reading - 62
---
7. Bournemouth - 59
8. Cardiff - 58
9. Middlesbrough - 56
-
-
-
19. Derby - 40
20. Coventry - 39
21. Birmingham - 38
===
22. Rotherham - 35
23. Sheff Weds - 32
24. Wycombe - 27

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can’t we talk about the Massive possibly going down or is it best to wait to see if we are safe?

Rotherham had covid outbreak I think.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Who do you want to see go up?

I feel Brentford are overdue, been knocking around 4th-8th for ages now, feels like. Would also like to visit Griffin Park.

Fine with Norwich going up as - rightly or wrongly - they're a side I'm always confident against.

8/9 games to go - except Rotherham who are bizarrely 4 games behind everyone else, anyone know why?

1. Norwich - 83
2. Watford - 75
---
3. Swansea - 69
4. Brentford - 68
5. Barnsley - 64
6. Reading - 62
---
7. Bournemouth - 59
8. Cardiff - 58
9. Middlesbrough - 56

Rotherham had like 20 covid cases so thats why they are behind.

Would like Swansea to go up with Norwich and Watford, but its not going to happen. The squad looks really tired and have played shite for two months, cant see them going anywhere in a playoff. Could be Brentfords time to go up but I'd prefer to see Barnsley. Bournemouth, Cardiff and Boro can stay where they are.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Do you also want to go to Highbury when we play Arsenal and Filbert Street for Leicester? Each to their own, I suppose.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Do you also want to go to Highbury when we play Arsenal and Filbert Street for Leicester? Each to their own, I suppose.

FFS - Google Maps has screwed me right over there. Actually did want to go to Griffin Park as well. Pub on each corner.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
FFS - Google Maps has screwed me right over there. Actually did want to go to Griffin Park as well. Pub on each corner.

Guess there probably isn't now as I doubt whatever it becomes will support 4 locals. Google seems a bit vague on what is happening to it other than it being owned by Ecoworld.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It's Norwich, Watford and one other. I'd like the one other to be Brentford or Barnsley. However whichever one it is is going to struggle massively I think.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Whilst it definitely isn't happening I'd love to see Coventry promoted. Just seem like a decent old school club.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Watford are certainly not home and dry. Swansea and Brentford both have a game in hand on them and .... Watford have to play them both on the penultimate and last games of the season. Could be an exciting end to the season for 2nd place.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Have admiration for Brentford how they sell best players for £Ms and still challenge. Dont think Tony Bloom will be cheering them on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here