Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] 2021 World Snooker Qualifying Draw

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Nice to see two promising newcomers drawn together in the first qualifying round.

snooker.png

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Snooker Loopy

1st Round qualifying draw for the World Snooker Championship has been made this afternoon and it's thrown up an absolute classic for all the ages.

'The Whirlwind' Jimmy White v 'The Golden Boy' Stephen Hendry.

:ohmy:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I win the internet by 2 minutes!

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I don't believe Stephen Hendry is capable of playing well consistently over the best of 19 frames now so good old Jimmy should be a strong favourite for once over his nemesis.

This year I have a feeling a real outsider could win it at huge odds (like Jordan Brown in the Welsh Open at 750/1). 18-year-old Irishman Aaron Hill at around 400/1 could be worth a fiver. But there are so many good young Chinese players coming through. Jack Lisowski is already one of my bets @ 40/1.

I love the World Championships and the Crucible. I'll still be on furlough so I cannot WAIT for the tournament over 17 days. :clap:

And if anybody says I know f**k all about snooker, my highest break is 112 (on a full size table) and am willing to play anybody for money and kick their àsses. Is Tooting Gull still on here? He has an incredible knowledge too and used to work at all the tournaments.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here