Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Danjuma?

DH12

Jan 7, 2016
Southsea
Seeing reports this morning that Bournemuff winger Arnaut Danjuma is 'on our radar', as well as Southampton's.

https://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/sport/19183574.danjuma-reportedly-radar-saints-brighton/

Probably bollocks, probably will be a forgotten story in a few days time, but I love a transfer rumour relating to The Albion. I've heard he's been handy this season from my Cherries-supporting housemate, but I can't say I've ever seen him play-or if I have, it wasn't memorable. Any ideas? Right footed LW I believe...

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I know a Bournemouth ST Holder who says he is Shitehouse.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Seeing reports this morning that Bournemuff winger Arnaut Danjuma is 'on our radar', as well as Southampton's.

https://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/sport/19183574.danjuma-reportedly-radar-saints-brighton/

Probably bollocks, probably will be a forgotten story in a few days time, but I love a transfer rumour relating to The Albion. I've heard he's been handy this season from my Cherries-supporting housemate, but I can't say I've ever seen him play-or if I have, it wasn't memorable. Any ideas? Right footed LW I believe...

A right footed left winger, sounds like that's just what we need . . . NOT.

The last three that l can remember, Jose, Elvis, and before that Kazenga, all great at cutting in from the left flank and belting the ball hard goalwards with the right foot, but basically pretty rubbish when it comes to beating the full back and crossing the ball, pretty much an essential requirement for a winger l would have thought.

DH12

Jan 7, 2016
Southsea
A right footed left winger, sounds like that's just what we need . . . NOT.

The last three that l can remember, Jose, Elvis, and before that Kazenga, all great at cutting in from the left flank and belting the ball hard goalwards with the right foot, but basically pretty rubbish when it comes to beating the full back and crossing the ball, pretty much an essential requirement for a winger l would have thought.

Not a terrible point. However, with the exception of Gross/Maupay combo vs Newcastle, I can't remember how many times I've seen a wide player beat a winger and cross into the box, from which we score. Not really our style. As I said, I haven't seen a great deal of Danjuma and therefore cannot pass judgement on his ability to beat a man, cross, use his weaker foot...or anything else, really.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here