Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Shout out to the BHAFC Team Store!

Sep 5, 2017
Montana USA
An anecdote perhaps not worthy of its own thread, but I wanted to share my good fortune and I don't know anyone else on the Internet who would care. I took advantage of the free shipping offer from the team store last week to order myself some new swag. (Shipping being no small consideration for those of us an ocean away.) The site cautioned it may take 5 days for my order to ship in these interesting times. Next day I got a tracking email that my package was en route, due to arrive next Monday the 29th. Have you ever had a package arrive six days early? It got here today! That's almost a full extra week of dressing like Lewis Dunk for free.

Potterball!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
An anecdote perhaps not worthy of its own thread, but I wanted to share my good fortune and I don't know anyone else on the Internet who would care. I took advantage of the free shipping offer from the team store last week to order myself some new swag. (Shipping being no small consideration for those of us an ocean away.) The site cautioned it may take 5 days for my order to ship in these interesting times. Next day I got a tracking email that my package was en route, due to arrive next Monday the 29th. Have you ever had a package arrive six days early? It got here today! That's almost a full extra week of dressing like Lewis Dunk for free.

Potterball!!

Impressive, but now we need to see a photo of you dressed as a full kit wanker :wink:

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing

Potterball!!

Surely credit must go to the carrier not the club ???

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
I bought some guff from the team store last week and....
1: Didn't get offered free delivery although I couldn't expect to, given I'd spent about £8.00 on two half priced items.
2: Received an email telling me they would be delivered yesterday which never happened. DPD's site tells me they'll be here today.

As I can't even remember one of the items I ordered, oooh it'll be like Christmas round here later.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I bought some guff from the team store last week and....
1: Didn't get offered free delivery although I couldn't expect to, given I'd spent about £8.00 on two half priced items.
2: Received an email telling me they would be delivered yesterday which never happened. DPD's site tells me they'll be here today.

As I can't even remember one of the items I ordered, oooh it'll be like Christmas round here later.

When you have an hour or two to spare, send an email to PB :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here