Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the point?

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Seriously?

I look at these threads and see nothing but the troll squad absolutely trashing them all, with utter crap....incessantly.
I'm not surprised they do it, as none of them seem able to offer anything but the banal and childish comments that suit their dreary minds best.
Hardly surprising that some (and I include myself) rise to it, on occasion.
Utter wasters, the lot of them, and fewer collective brain cells than a wet fart. Pathetic and embarrassing.

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 22389

Seriously?

I look at these threads and see nothing but the troll squad absolutely trashing them all, with utter crap....incessantly.
I'm not surprised they do it, as none of them seem able to offer anything but the banal and childish comments that suit their dreary minds best.
Utter wasters, the lot of them, and fewer collective brain cells than a wet fart. Pathetic and embarrassing.

Yes what is the point. It's bad on both sides. You just need the mental strength to stay away.
Get yourself a hobby. Do some gardening, make something, fix something, paint the house, go for a walk, ride your bike, whatever. At least there is an end goal to these things.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Seriously?

Just in case you missed it here’s the sub forum description header:-

‘Sub-forum for discussions which are either likely to turn toxic or have turned toxic. Typically these threads are politically-focused and involve a small group of people getting angry with each other, whilst absolutely no-one will attempt to see the other side, nor change their perspective.’

I’m assuming after posting this whine we will never see you again in the Pit?

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Seriously?

It will all be good when we can get back down the boozer and out the Amex, keep the faith,stay strong and remember, Hands,face space.[emoji1303][emoji636]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Just in case you missed it here’s the sub forum description header:-

‘Sub-forum for discussions which are either likely to turn toxic or have turned toxic. Typically these threads are politically-focused and involve a small group of people getting angry with each other, whilst absolutely no-one will attempt to see the other side, nor change their perspective.’

I’m assuming after posting this whine we will never see you again in the Pit?

That isn't a licence to troll people or threads. That will lead to infractions and infractions will lead to bans. I assume you're aware of Bozza's subsequent sticky further clarifying what is and is not acceptable here?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
is this a another dig at our strikers?

Jan 30, 2008
Seriously?

Priceless ! Was it the BBC thread that tipped you over the edge ?
Regards
DF

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
Some people disagree with you politically, get over yourself. Or avoid the pit.let's face it nobody is really changing anybody's minds or opinions in here.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
That isn't a licence to troll people or threads. That will lead to infractions and infractions will lead to bans. I assume you're aware of Bozza's subsequent sticky further clarifying what is and is not acceptable here?

One mans troll is another mans freedom fighter no?

Anyway this thread classic tolling!

‘In Internet slang, a troll is a person who STARTS flame wars or intentionally upsets people on the Internet. ‘

Jan 30, 2008
Seriously?

https://youtu.be/GiaM7Y7dmJc
Regards
DF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here