Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What's the point?

2 Not allowed!
    Seriously?

I look at these threads and see nothing but the troll squad absolutely trashing them all, with utter crap....incessantly.
    I'm not surprised they do it, as none of them seem able to offer anything but the banal and childish comments that suit their dreary minds best.
    Hardly surprising that some (and I include myself) rise to it, on occasion.
    Utter wasters, the lot of them, and fewer collective brain cells than a wet fart. Pathetic and embarrassing.
    Last edited by birthofanorange; 23-03-2021 at 22:34.
    ...as a matter of fact, it's all dark.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      some people just like arguing with faceless numpties in a forum that offers anonymity.....innit....
      FLOUNDERING...!!!
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by birthofanorange View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Seriously?

I look at these threads and see nothing but the troll squad absolutely trashing them all, with utter crap....incessantly.
      I'm not surprised they do it, as none of them seem able to offer anything but the banal and childish comments that suit their dreary minds best.
      Utter wasters, the lot of them, and fewer collective brain cells than a wet fart. Pathetic and embarrassing.
      Yes what is the point. It's bad on both sides. You just need the mental strength to stay away.
      Get yourself a hobby. Do some gardening, make something, fix something, paint the house, go for a walk, ride your bike, whatever. At least there is an end goal to these things.

1 Not allowed!
      Seriously?

Just in case you missed it here’s the sub forum description header:-

‘Sub-forum for discussions which are either likely to turn toxic or have turned toxic. Typically these threads are politically-focused and involve a small group of people getting angry with each other, whilst absolutely no-one will attempt to see the other side, nor change their perspective.’

I’m assuming after posting this whine we will never see you again in the Pit?

0 Not allowed!
      Seriously?

It will all be good when we can get back down the boozer and out the Amex, keep the faith,stay strong and remember, Hands,face space.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Run View Post
      Just in case you missed it here’s the sub forum description header:-

‘Sub-forum for discussions which are either likely to turn toxic or have turned toxic. Typically these threads are politically-focused and involve a small group of people getting angry with each other, whilst absolutely no-one will attempt to see the other side, nor change their perspective.’

I’m assuming after posting this whine we will never see you again in the Pit?
      That isn't a licence to troll people or threads. That will lead to infractions and infractions will lead to bans. I assume you're aware of Bozza's subsequent sticky further clarifying what is and is not acceptable here?
      Self appointed supreme leader of the racist finder generals.

"You buried VAR with full military honours" - Henry Winter
      A. Virgo, Football Genius

0 Not allowed!
      is this a another dig at our strikers?
      The English know how to make the best of things. Their so-called muddling through is simply skill at dealing with the inevitable.

0 Not allowed!
      Seriously?

Priceless ! Was it the BBC thread that tipped you over the edge ?
      Regards
      DF

1 Not allowed!
      Some people disagree with you politically, get over yourself. Or avoid the pit.let's face it nobody is really changing anybody's minds or opinions in here.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Guinness Boy View Post
      That isn't a licence to troll people or threads. That will lead to infractions and infractions will lead to bans. I assume you're aware of Bozza's subsequent sticky further clarifying what is and is not acceptable here?
      One mans troll is another mans freedom fighter no?

Anyway this thread classic tolling!

‘In Internet slang, a troll is a person who STARTS flame wars or intentionally upsets people on the Internet. ‘