Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Maya Le Tissier

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ok I’m sure I wasn’t the only one to subliminally read it as Matt...

And I’m well aware of Maya - well done that girl. The ladies are going very well at the moment which is great...

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The only one playing for an English club too - that's a great honour for her (and the Albion)

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH

And I’m well aware of Maya - well done that girl. The ladies are going very well at the moment which is great...

Apparently no relation. Despite both being from Guernsey.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
She played very well in the only women's game I went to

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
I really think our women's team is going to go somewhere. It's amazing how a few weeks ago the team lost to Bristol City 3-0, a team with no previous victories. Since then, we've ended Chelsea's long unbeaten run and put together a winning run built on a strong defensive shape. It wasn't that long ago I had lost faith entirely in Hope Powell, she's been in the job a good length of time with nothing to show for it. But in the last month or two things have taken a massive turn. Maybe that Bristol City game was a wake up call for the ladies and/or Hope and there's been a renewed focus and determination. Whatever it is, I think it's good for a football club to have a team doing well. Whether it's the women, the men, the u23s or the u18s - success breeds happiness amongst the fans and that radiates over the club.

The media team have been playing a blinder lately in my opinion. Positive and upbeat content across all teams, and long may it continue. I want to feel involved with the club, not just the first team.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Yes they are going very well indeed . . . just as long as l don't have to go and watch them.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Apparently no relation. Despite both being from Guernsey.

It’s an incredibly common surname in Guernsey........and they are probably ‘related’ if you go back far enough and if all the inter-Island jokes in the Channel Islands have any truth in them :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here