Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How good are we really ?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Now you can go down the table never lies road but then this thread is probably not for you.

We’ve pinched a few points here and there but generally the luck and our poor finishing has cost us dear. It’s not even lack of quality in the supply is it ..........It’s being clinical.....

SO I RECKON

We should be on 40 points above Leeds and Palace in 11th place.
And I don’t believe I’ve been overly generous.

Where do you think we should be ?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Now you can go down the table never lies road but then this thread is probably not for you.

We’ve pinched a few points here and there but generally the luck and our poor finishing has cost us dear. It’s not even lack of quality in the supply is it ..........It’s being clinical.....

SO I RECKON

If we could finish then I'd agree. Saturday night showed how dangerous we are when we do.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
11th/12th feels about right to me, but we haven't scored the goals for that. We are where we are, but next season we must surely closer to mid way.

If we had beaten Palace twice, as we should have done, we would currently be 12th. They'd be 15th. It's certainly not a far stretch to get there.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'll Eden a guess we're not as good as some on here would have us believe.
But fortunately we're nowhere near as bad as some on here would have us believe.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I'll Eden a guess we're not as good as some on here would have us believe.
But fortunately we're nowhere near as bad as some on here would have us believe.

Well I’m not pulling the splinters out of your arse SB

D

Deleted member 2719

Yep, I would say that is about right.

It would be great if they scored it like a golf handicap system.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

SO I RECKON

If so then why have you voted “Potter out” then?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
If the season started tomorrow. My bet is we'd be battling relegation again.

We are about right. In with Saints , Burnley etc

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well I’m not pulling the splinters out of your arse SB

In fairness The Danyang–Kunshan Grand Bridge couldn't span those divergent opinions.

Some folks will never be happy.

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
I would beg to differ I don’t really think we worked the Palace or Villa keeper despite having 80 attempts or whatever it was.

How is that differing - that is the exact point that the OP made - no problem with supply, plenty of problems with finishing?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
If so then why have you voted “Potter out” then?

I haven’t........... if I did trust me that was a mistake vagabond. I’ve stated on here that if Potter was or is indeed sacked then I’m out of it all.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
We're alright I guess :shrug:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
In fairness The Danyang–Kunshan Grand Bridge couldn't span those divergent opinions.

Some folks will never be happy.

Well do some spanning you old Devil. It’s how you feel and Inthink wheeze bin Robbed.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I think we are broadly in the right area of the table, maybe 2 or 3 places lower than we should be.

I would hope to see us move out of the perennial relegation candidates next season, but that will depend on how many teams are prepared to massively overspend next season.

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
We all know we should be far higher , but as an indicator i just looked at one of Man Utd`s site`s and they are ( in general ) very complementary . Considering how entitled they are normally , i would take that as " we are good " and they know we will give them a hard game . My incredibly insightful mind has come up with the conclusion we would be bloody brilliant if we had a 20 goal a season striker , i`m surprised no one else thought of that .:moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here