Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] A business idea...

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
So this thread may die on its arse or be exterminated by joke comments but I was thinking that as NSC is not short of some of pretty clever people... and as we have 2 weeks of no games, who has a business idea that can make us all rich...

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Some sort of co-operative spending of money that benefits an organisation without a massive chunk of the monies ending up with overpaid employees and shareholders.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
A bit like a community pub. It's a shame we don't all live within a few miles of each other and could pop down to our own pub and plow our spending back into the business.

It would probably be a bit lively towards the end of the evening though.

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
A bit like a community pub. It's a shame we don't all live within a few miles of each other and could pop down to our own pub and plow our spending back into the business.

Would there be curry on the menu?

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
So here’s a first idea...

My I present to the Dragons...

The ‘Depth Charge’....

This is a floating device that you put in your bath and as you fill it, it measures the distance between the water level and the bottom of the bath and sends an alert to your phone when the required amount of water has been achieved.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012

Yes! A co-operative pub where all profits go back into the business to make the cost of beer less.

In effect, we could all have a pint at cost price.

And maybe put a little towards a charity or two.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
Invest in CPFC.

Mark Goldberg and Simon Jordan did.

Sometimes Mr J makes sense on TalkSport but his Wikipedia entry is troublesome...

‘Between the ages 12-15 Jordan pulled tricks for sweets and fake tan. At 16, Jordan joined Palace and then Chelsea on as a player fluffer but his career never took off as players said he felt too much like a loose 50 year old career lady of the night’

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009

You wouldnt last till the end of the evening, unless you were behing the bar serving.:):drink::drink::rave::wave:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
My business idea is for all the smokers out there.

No-one wants to be reminded of the horrendous things that could happen to them when they are caning the death sticks.

So why not sell a range of funky cool cigarette cases to dispense their cancer sticks into before embarking on a night out of gas heated smoking areas.

probably somewhat amoral these days but there you are.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Simple really if we all but in a £1000 and then give all this cash to the re-elect Johnson campaign, we should be rewarded with multi million contracts over the next 5 years, and we just rake off 40% and fail to deliver, and just repeat this on every contract we get.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
My business idea is for all the smokers out there.

No-one wants to be reminded of the horrendous things that could happen to them when they are caning the death sticks.

So why not sell a range of funky cool cigarette cases to dispense their cancer sticks into before embarking on a night out of gas heated smoking areas.

probably somewhat amoral these days but there you are.

How about selling cigarettes in the smoking area of pubs so that pub customers don’t have to do a 1 mile round trip run to an offie/mini-mart to buy said fags at 10:30pm

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Something to squash the contents of your recycling bin down. Maybe that you could fill with water to increase the weight and then easily take water out again?

I can't be alone in struggling to get two weeks worth of recycling squashed into a bin, especially with so much being delivered now and all the cardboard that generates.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
rdtdrbl7lhg11.jpg

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
So here’s a first idea...

My I present to the Dragons...

The ‘Depth Charge’....

This is a floating device that you put in your bath and as you fill it, it measures the distance between the water level and the bottom of the bath and sends an alert to your phone when the required amount of water has been achieved.

So if you wanted say .. 9inches you could just ask.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
So this thread may die on its arse or be exterminated by joke comments but I was thinking that as NSC is not short of some of pretty clever people... and as we have 2 weeks of no games, who has a business idea that can make us all rich...

I think I have located the misapprehension you appear to be labouring under.

Keep your money in your pocket mate

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

And it would need a creche :wink:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

How about working out how much time and money we've all lost being on NSC over the years?

Assuming avg 2min per post, I've spent 39k hours - or 16 working weeks - writing on NSC - and that doesn't include reading time.

So, um, my hot business idea is to shut down NSC...

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here