Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Why is Farage blaming it on BLM?

[tweet]1373737990732800010[/tweet]

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
Blinkered as usual , one dimensional as always Randy

OK, so I questioned why there was civil unrest and rioting, you replied with nothing to do with rioting then acuse me of being blinkered? OK

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
What sort of arse goes on a protest during a pandemic and decides its a good idea to take a piss and shit at the feet of a police officer.

0_JMP_SWA_220321rioter_urinating_on_police_002_JPG.jpg

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/all-about/crime

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
OK, so I questioned why there was civil unrest and rioting, you replied with nothing to do with rioting then acuse me of being blinkered? OK

The civil unrest you clearly get excited about is a bunch of rent a mob who know doubt encouraged by the various underground groups against the government, here’s a link to next level unrest when protesters stormed a court of enquiry with the aim of arresting Tony Blair, now that’s proper hard protest, not masked cowards lobbing stuff at the Police, btw are you actually a Brighton fan?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp..../nov/16/tony-blair-protesters-citizens-arrest

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
The civil unrest you clearly get excited about is a bunch of rent a mob who know doubt encouraged by the various underground groups against the government, here’s a link to next level unrest when protesters stormed a court of enquiry with the aim of arresting Tony Blair, now that’s proper hard protest, not masked cowards lobbing stuff at the Police, btw are you actually a Brighton fan?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp..../nov/16/tony-blair-protesters-citizens-arrest

Calm down, deep breaths, have a glass of water.

So I understand your position, you are commending a group of protesters, using their right of protest againt Tony Blair - he even said himself at the time "A smiling Blair, standing on the stage, said, "You've made your point," then to the crowd: "And that's democracy for you." - whilst simultaniously supporting the bill to supress the same right of protest ?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

So I understand your position, you are commending a group of protesters, using their right of protest againt Tony Blair - he even said himself at the time "A smiling Blair, standing on the stage, said, "You've made your point," then to the crowd: "And that's democracy for you." - whilst simultaniously supporting the bill to supress the same right of protest ?

What football team do you support?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Can you show any of my posts that suggest I support the bill Randy, talking of support, what football team do you support?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here