Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So what happened in Bristol?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Funny how those who are pro Brexit because it is anti-democratic are happy support anti democratic policies in this country

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Here we go [emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What the **** is your problem you total bellend?
I was offering my two pennies as I was in the city as this happened. I live in Bristol.
I walk through the city every single day and have done pretty much every day for the last 20 years.
I didn't even know the first protest was going on until I walked in to it. I spent some time there, on my own.
And then came home via Bridewell Street and watched what was going on.

You've just reposted loads of utter shite from people like Andy Ngo- an alt-right Yank troll who has absolutely no reason to be even commentating on this.

Get a life.

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
I was offering my two pennies as I was in the city as this happened. I live in Bristol.
I walk through the city every single day and have done pretty much every day for the last 20 years.
I didn't even know the first protest was going on until I walked in to it. I spent some time there, on my own.

You've just reposted loads of utter shite from people like Andy Ngo- an alt-right Yank troll who has absolutely no reason to be even commentating on this.

Get a life.

Ignore the troll mate everyone else does, don't give them the satisfaction

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

Get a life.

Easy tiger.
#bekind

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
I believe there are a lot of RED faces on here today, that could be turning blue, as they have at last succumb to the fact that they have been attached to a cult party whom are determined to break up and destroy society as we know it.

Why?

Because they took a spanking in the election?

Who knows I just know there has never been so many vicious activists on the streets.

Its time to get tough really tough.

The left has taken things to far.

I appreciate that this thread only exists to give your rage a bit of extra exercise, to allow you to have a go (along with Pastafarian) at anyone who might post a reflective and informative report on the subject and to post wild claims that there are now more vicious activists on the streets that at any time in Britain's history.

As someone suggested, it's probably best to ignore you when you go into spittle-flecked mode.

But I will bite. Why in your response to my post did you suggest I am some sort of 'left' activist associated with a plot to destroy society?

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
why is it under Tory rule it usually leads to civil unrest ?

London / Manchester riots in the 80's, Poll Tax riots in the 90's and now here we are....

Divide and rule

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
why is it under Tory rule it usually leads to civil unrest ?

London / Manchester riots in the 80's, Poll Tax riots in the 90's and now here we are....

Divide and rule

I’ll answer that one for you.. it’s because the usual smellys,work shy and nation loathing soap dodgers aren’t really fans of democracy. Hope this helps.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here