Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So what happened in Bristol?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Only if you're a anarchist or a far left loon , how far do these types think they can push their agenda before it all comes on top for them?
Regards
DF

Seems to be some good CCTV footage, going to be a few Hugo’s getting their collars felt in the coming days and weeks. It will someone else’s fault I expect [emoji849]

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Pure Daily Mail pretty mouldy Baking type thread...

An important thread nonetheless, would you not say? Important to discuss in a civilised manner, the wanton destruction and criminal damage being carried out by a far left mob of thugs. Surely even someone that loathes the UK as much as yourself has to condemn the burning of police vehicles and buildings? Surely?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
It was interesting seeing this first hand, I was at the main protest but had to head in the direction of Bridewell Street.
It was really well attended so i'm not going to say those at the later troubles were't at the original demo, but it did seem like a distinctively different crowd, even before it all kicked off.

Just a few take aways-

Camera angles are very deceptive. I saw a few of the things that are being posted with my own eyes, and a lot of it looks much ado about nothing when you're there, suddenly you then see this video of a few people pushing the police and it all looks like a huge riot.
The main real violence (as in man'o'man) happened very early on, when it was still light.

There is a small minority of people who like trouble and don't seem to represent much. The bulk of the trouble makers were from three groups- young, drunk/drugged up studenty trustafarians, young poorer locals kids and older anarchist types.
Every one was very drunk or intoxicated, it didn't feel like there was a plan or any focus. There was a lot of standing around.

It felt like the police were worried about how it all might pan out if they were too heavy handed. There was very little resistance. From what I read they were understaffed, quite rightly they were worried about their safety so had to make that call.

It was not a protest and I honestly don't think you can blame it on the 'far left' (i know some (faces) of the Bristol Anti Facists and this was nothing to with them). It was a small group of pissed up oiks. If you've ever been to a dance festival- one with a healthy mix of chavs and hippies, it felt like one of those at 4 am, everything just got a but moody but ultimately pointless.

There's a lot of cleaning up to do.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Every one was very drunk or intoxicated, it didn't feel like there was a plan or any focus. There was a lot of standing around.

It felt like the police were worried about how it all might pan out if they were too heavy handed.

It was a small group of pissed up oiks

Sounds remarkably similar to football violence

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020

It felt like the police were worried about how it all might pan out if they were too heavy handed.

It felt EXACTLY like that.

One other thing- the majority of people there were there to film stuff on their phones. A truly surreal sight.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

Yes it does, very much indeed, thankfully as a nation we seemed to have move on from that thuggery. It appears the far left,Antifa and BLM have been whipped into a frenzy by this terrible kill the Bill hashtag.
Truly abhorrent would you not say? Certainly no place for this sort of behaviour in a modern,tolerant society.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
It was interesting seeing this first hand, I was at the main protest but had to head in the direction of Bridewell Street.
It was really well attended so i'm not going to say those at the later troubles were't at the original demo, but it did seem like a distinctively different crowd, even before it all kicked off.

Just a few take aways-

Camera angles are very deceptive. I saw a few of the things that are being posted with my own eyes, and a lot of it looks much ado about nothing when you're there, suddenly you then see this video of a few people pushing the police and it all looks like a huge riot.
The main real violence (as in man'o'man) happened very early on, when it was still light.

There is a small minority of people who like trouble and don't seem to represent much. The bulk of the trouble makers were from three groups- young, drunk/drugged up studenty trustafarians, young poorer locals kids and older anarchist types.

It felt like the police were worried about how it all might pan out if they were too heavy handed. There was very little resistance. From what I read they were understaffed, quite rightly they were worried about their safety so had to make that call.

It was not a protest and I honestly don't think you can blame it on the 'far left' (i know some (faces) of the Bristol Anti Facists and this was nothing to with them). It was a small group of pissed up oiks. If you've ever been to a dance festival- one with a healthy mix of chavs and hippies, it felt like one of those at 4 am, everything just got a but moody but ultimately pointless.

How were you informed the covid safety rules didnt apply to you?

D

Deleted member 2719

Mouldy Boots / Baker Lite appears to be talking to itself. Can someone help out?

I believe it's called "virtue signalling".

I believe there are a lot of RED faces on here today, that could be turning blue, as they have at last succumb to the fact that they have been attached to a cult party whom are determined to break up and destroy society as we know it.

Why?

Because they took a spanking in the election?

Who knows I just know there has never been so many vicious activists on the streets.

Its time to get tough really tough.

The left has taken things to far.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Yes it does, very much indeed, thankfully as a nation we seemed to have move on from that thuggery. It appears the far left,Antifa and BLM have been whipped into a frenzy by this terrible kill the Bill hashtag.
Truly abhorrent would you not say? Certainly no place for this sort of behaviour in a modern,tolerant society.

I condemn all threats and acts of violence and those who indulge in it should expect a knock on their door IMO.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Just a few take aways-

Did you get the message across more importantly?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here