Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So what happened in Bristol?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
For a debate to see if anyone actually thinks this protest was okay and what they are doing is fine.

It only gets abusive when one throws a punch in, you may not notice I rarely throw one back even after taking many, as this is a discussion board.
Why do these posters do this and why are they not banned for persistent abuse???

No doubt you will back this.

Why do you hide behind your second/third account? come out under your main account and be proud.:O

You've derailed your own thread. Point completely proven.
:clap2:

D

Deleted member 2719

I never mentioned abuse. You're the only one who has mentioned anything about abuse on this thread.

So where is your point?

Do you condone all this protesting in covid lockdown?
Can you see how these militants will attach themselves to it?
Do you like our Police force being wasted at events like these?
How do you feel about these policemen getting injured?

This can be solved is so many ways.

What is your opinion?

Come on, your not under your real account, so spill the beans, I am pretty sure I know who you are, but if you want to hide behind the hedge that's fine a little bit strange from my perspective, but there we go.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
So where is your point?

Do you condone all this protesting in covid lockdown?
Can you see how these militants will attach themselves to it?
Do you like our Police force being wasted at events like these?
How do you feel about these policemen getting injured?

This can be solved is so many ways.

What is your opinion?

Come on, your not under your real account, so spill the beans, I am pretty sure I know who you are, but if you want to hide behind the hedge that's fine a little bit strange from my perspective, but there we go.

My initial point was pointing out that this is a fishing thread and it has been put where it belongs.

Protesting is part of our democracy.

Protests happened in Bristol and there was an anti lockdown one in London. Are you condemning all protests or the riots in Bristol?

Rioting is not protesting. Fighting police is not protesting.

Derailing your thread again by saying I'm a second account. Stick to the topic of the thread YOU created.

But out of curiosity, and for a laugh, who do you think I am?

Jan 30, 2008
Yet when there is half a dozen are kicking someone, standing up for common sense in this off the wall world at present, the blind eye is used.

Why has the control been lost, are there members of a far-left activist cult, pushing their agenda on here?

Was there a need to drop this in the bear pit, can anyone surely say what happened in Bristol last night, is okay?

Only if you're a anarchist or a far left loon , how far do these types think they can push their agenda before it all comes on top for them?
Regards
DF

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
OK, cards on the table.....Mouldy is my 2nd parody account.....had you all going though...:lolol:

D

Deleted member 2719

My initial point was pointing out that this is a fishing thread and it has been put where it belongs.

Protesting is part of our democracy. Even under Covid?

Protests happened in Bristol and there was an anti lockdown one in London. Are you condemning all protests or the riots in Bristol? Yes all protest under Covid

Rioting is not protesting. Fighting police is not protesting. Exactly and the protests are causing the smoke and then we know the fire will start.

Derailing your thread again by saying I'm a second account. Stick to the topic of the thread YOU created.

But out of curiosity, and for a laugh, who do you think I am?What would be the point in saying, as you would deny it, why not just come out of the hedge and show the white of your eyes?

Replies in BOLD.

D

Deleted member 2719

Only if you're a anarchist or a far left loon , how far do these types think they can push their agenda before it all comes on top for them?
Regards
DF

It's on the turn IMO and the sooner we get to grips the better, the only way to deal with this bunch is a firm hand to the balls.

Not sure what we could do with the ladies, I suppose we have to ask Greer. (Not Gordon)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here