Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
i'm a cracker ass, so i'm allowed; like jackie mason can be anti-semitic, and so on

Since a couple of them got banned, the Fairy Godfathers have been screaming for mods every few posts. Weren’t they bleating on the other day how getting a whack at school and being punished had turned them into hardy examples of manliness? Yet they can’t even handle a three day ban from an Internet forum without demanding bans for everyone or that their records are expunged from the moderating decisions page :tantrum::lolol:

Quite amusing really.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Since a couple of them got banned, the Fairy Godfathers have been screaming for mods every few posts. Weren’t they bleating on the other day how getting a whack at school and being punished had turned them into hardy examples of manliness? Yet they can’t even handle a three day ban from an Internet forum without demanding bans for everyone or that their records are expunged from the moderating decisions page :tantrum::lolol:

Quite amusing really.

it's fair to say that there's some fairly muddled thinking in the pit

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
he's an oddmark, alright

oddmark could be interpreted as an insult.

Maybe he should report it just in case :dunce:

Quite amusing really.

It's got to the point where I think they've even embarrassed pasta. I do believe we are down to a mere quadrivial of Gammon snowflake accounts now :wink:

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
oddmark could be interpreted as an insult.

Maybe he should report it just in case :dunce:

It's got to the point where I think they've even embarrassed pasta. I do believe we are down to a mere quadrivial of Gammon snowflake accounts now :wink:

The pure essence of gammon. What’s the collective noun for gammon? An irrelevance of gammon?

Anyway, I’d I carry on like this I’ll get an infraction. And I wouldn’t blame them.

Layaz Playaz

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Quadrivial ? How could I have forgotten everyone's favourite Scrounging, Anti-Semitic, Racist, Homophobic, Glorifyer of football violence, Holocaust denying, Nazi apologist, trolling ****, Ppf.

It's not as if he's completely irrelevant, is it :lolol:

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
The pure essence of gammon. What’s the collective noun for gammon? An irrelevance of gammon?

Anyway, I’d I carry on like this I’ll get an infraction. And I wouldn’t blame them.

Layaz Playaz

Ooooh...casual racism..nice.. duly reported.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here