• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Thank you.

***This Is a public health warning

Now you might be shocked again, you do 3 times the post per day than me on here.:eek:

Yep, something to be addressed on my part. I’m putting it down Long night shifts and lockdown. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it :)

D

Deleted member 2719

I think quality over quantity doesn't quite work in this case

Never been a quantity man Randy, quality is not an act, it's a habit.

I see you post 2 x what I do per day, and that's just on this account, I hate to think how much you do post?

Quantity again.

Meanwhile, I must go, your are upping my quantity and lowering my quality.

:)

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Never been a quantity man Randy, quality is not an act, it's a habit.

I see you post 2 x what I do per day, and that's just on this account, I hate to think how much you do post?

Quantity again.

Meanwhile, I must go, your are upping my quantity and lowering my quality.

:)

Oh I wouldn't worry too much about that, I think most people have you on ignore anyway....

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Perhaps you can delete that post above now then.

I still have a mod who accidentally gave me infraction points when it was for another poster sitting on my account, which has been promised to be cleared, but has NOT.

Is there a conspiracy? I would like to think NOT.

But all the indicators are pointing that way.

Nope, that’s not what I said. What I said was:

1. The infraction was given to you by mistake (that’s the only part of what you’ve written that is true).
2. No mod has the ability to remove an infraction; only Bozza does
3. If the infraction wasn’t removed, I’d remember that you had one sitting on your account.

Thus: no promise that the infraction would be removed, and no conspiracy.

By all means continue to play the victim card if you so desire, but the promotion of a conspiracy theory and the misrepresentation of what I said isn’t acceptable. Please cease and desist.

Here’s my PM:

“ Hi Mouldy,

It was indeed an accident. Apologies. Mods don’t have the ability to remove an infraction; I’ll talk to the boss to ask him to remove it. I know he’s busy atm, so if he doesn’t get round to it, I’ll make a note to remember you have one that you shouldn’t have.

G1976”

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Last edited:

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
'something went wrong. Try reloading'

Your news is so fake that twitter pulls it within a few hours. ???

That's two of your posts I chose to read today, and they are both rubbish :shrug:

quite amusing that you are the first person to notice, you may well be the first person to clink on a link :)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
quite amusing that you are the first person to notice, you may well be the first person to clink on a link :)

When I do my research, I'm thorough. Albeit this was not one of my more challenging tasks.

I conclude that our friend, who is a grown man let's not forget, is entering an existential crisis. Fortunately for him he's convinced he's right and we are all fools, so I expect he'll live to bleat and parp another day :shrug:

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-59705203

14 years for this cowardly piece of shit. Love it. Repent at leisure.

Just a drunk and drugged thug, not a freedom fighter.

More cases to follow. I traced some of the defendants on google at the time, easily done, they travelled to Bristol from afar simply for anarchy. With existing criminal records.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-59705203

14 years for this cowardly piece of shit. Love it. Repent at leisure.

Just a drunk and drugged thug, not a freedom fighter.

More cases to follow. I traced some of the defendants on google at the time, easily done, they travelled to Bristol from afar simply for anarchy. With existing criminal records.

Clearly got mental health issues, there. Fortunately ADHD is not a get out of jail card.

I wonder if it might be possible to spot the nut case a bit earlier on his pathway to his apotheosis? There seem to have been a range of different criminal cases in the news recently where 'all the signs were there'. I have a feeling that a lot more could be done to nip more events in the bud.

That, of course, teaches against all the libertarian imperatives of freedom, and not intervening in a life until it becomes a 'danger to itself or others' by fairly conservative criteria. I simply don't agree that that's good enough (I am not a libertarian - the doctrine of fools). Time for swifter action when red flags are spotted? I think so.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Clearly got mental health issues, there. Fortunately ADHD is not a get out of jail card.

I wonder if it might be possible to spot the nut case a bit earlier on his pathway to his apotheosis? There seem to have been a range of different criminal cases in the news recently where 'all the signs were there'. I have a feeling that a lot more could be done to nip more events in the bud.

That, of course, teaches against all the libertarian imperatives of freedom, and not intervening in a life until it becomes a 'danger to itself or others' by fairly conservative criteria. I simply don't agree that that's good enough (I am not a libertarian - the doctrine of fools). Time for swifter action when red flags are spotted? I think so.

Red flags spotted early you say, if the social workers looking out for Arthur were anything to go by then good luck with that..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here