Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So what happened in Bristol?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 2719

I can't see another thread.

But it all kicked off, was it those nasty boys in blue stirring up the natives or was the police doing their job?

Why is Bristol always involved in this stuff?

What a world we are living in.:nono::nono:

D

Deleted member 2719

One for the bear pit?

Doesn't need to be unless, the mods seem it right to hide a debate that should stay pleasant unless you get the abusive boys startup, but of course, you would ban the abusive ones and it stays a genuine debate.

I can not see how anyone can defend these yobs and the protestors that are there providing the fuel for it to kick off.

Why do protestors not see that they are the fuel just waiting to be ignited?

If they want to do it, do it by petition.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Got to the point where protests don't count anymore , seems to be a new one every day.

The anarchists that attach themselves to every protest just dilutes the message its intended to give out.

Throw the book at this lot , the police don't deserve all that on their crappy wages

D

Deleted member 2719

Got to the point where protests don't count anymore , seems to be a new one every day.

The anarchists that attach themselves to every protest just dilutes the message its intended to give out.

Throw the book at this lot , the police don't deserve all that on their crappy wages

I totally agree the police have had a dreadful year from the public and no one is on their side.

The police have a no win job at the moment, I will stand by the 99.9999% of the good coppers and forgive the keen green plod that gives you a ticket a dirty no plate.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jan 30, 2008
I can't see another thread.

But it all kicked off, was it those nasty boys in blue stirring up the natives or was the police doing their job?

Why is Bristol always involved in this stuff?

What a world we are living in.:nono::nono:

The looney left, why aren't the OB cracking a few skulls ?
Regards
DF

D

Deleted member 2719

A clean thread no abuse and a mod puts it in the pit.

Does this mean that their not comfortable with condemning rioters or protecting the police.

The perpetrator clearly doesn't want to give it the platform, yet it's headline news?

Will this board ever have a level playing field?

It's like a giving Barton a red card because he may deserve one.......probably not the best analogy!

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Anti protest Bill protest = outrage, thuggery, marxism.....

Anti lockdown protest, erm.......

D

Deleted member 2719

Will her majesty’s loyal opposition condemn this thuggish behaviour?

Captain hindsight will pop up and say the police were looking at people in an aggressive way, or these guys were having a pleasant picnic until plod trod on someones vegan sandwich deliberately.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Captain hindsight will pop up and say the police were looking at people in an aggressive way, or these guys were having a pleasant picnic until plod trod on someones vegan sandwich deliberately.

so I understand your position correctly, you support and voted for the current government who brought in a bill to restrict YOUR right to protest and now you're criticising the opposition for their response even though they voted against it?

and you wonder why your posts get immediately thrown in the Bear pit

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Problem is we have an increasingly authoritarian government, they want to close down protest and using covid as a cover to push through a draconian law.

Thuggish and unlawful behaviour though is not the answer. The government will privately be pleased though as these type of scenes help galvanise public support especially amongst those who tend to be socially conservative

Jan 30, 2008

Does this mean that their not comfortable with condemning rioters or protecting the police.

The perpetrator clearly doesn't want to give it the platform, yet it's headline news?

It's like a giving Barton a red card because he may deserve one.......probably not the best analogy!

Predictable, one person screaming for a policeman
Regards
DF

D

Deleted member 2719

so I understand your position correctly, you support and voted for the current government who brought in a bill to restrict YOUR right to protest and now you're criticising the opposition for their response even though they voted against it?

and you wonder why your posts get immediately thrown in the Bear pit

Yes, I support the bill that got passed.
No, I don't support Labour trying to block it.

Do you condone this Kill the bill riot?

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018

Your opening post is clearly a fishing trip.
Thread dumped where it belongs.

D

Deleted member 2719

Predictable, one person screaming for a policeman
Regards
DF

Yet when there is half a dozen are kicking someone, standing up for common sense in this off the wall world at present, the blind eye is used.

Why has the control been lost, are there members of a far-left activist cult, pushing their agenda on here?

Was there a need to drop this in the bear pit, can anyone surely say what happened in Bristol last night, is okay?

D

Deleted member 2719

Your opening post is clearly a fishing trip.
Thread dumped where it belongs.

For a debate to see if anyone actually thinks this protest was okay and what they are doing is fine.

It only gets abusive when one throws a punch in, you may not notice I rarely throw one back even after taking many, as this is a discussion board.
Why do these posters do this and why are they not banned for persistent abuse???

No doubt you will back this.

Why do you hide behind your second/third account? come out under your main account and be proud.:O

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here