Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What was your favourite goal from yesterday’s game against Newcastle?

Favourite goal against Newcastle - 20/3/21

• Trossard

Votes: 109 43.1%
  • Welbeck

Votes: 93 36.8%
  • Maupay

Votes: 51 20.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
All good goals but Trossard sneaks it for me. Great ball from Veltman, fantastic control to bring the ball down by LT and then cuts inside and the rest is history.

GrossTurn

Jun 20, 2020
Welbeck’s by far. The elusive second goal that we rarely manage to produce. Also the manner in which he dispatched it - very similar position to Trossard’s but ever so slightly more emphatic.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Maupay, possibly, because most of us found out what it was like to go into the last 15 minutes of a match without a worry for what felt like the first time since 1976.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Welbecks was the hardest goal to score imo so went with that. They were all bloody good goals though.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If ever a poll needed a fence option! :lolol:

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Because of first touch best was first. By far and away favourite because of rarity of going 2 up

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
All good goals but Trossard sneaks it for me. Great ball from Veltman, fantastic control to bring the ball down by LT and then cuts inside and the rest is history.

And me.
Loved the way he looked up and knew what he was going to do from so far out plus it was the first goal that was really needed and totally demoralised Newcastle.
But more than that, it was just after the injury, longish break in play, Newcastle were unsettled, we took advantage of that.
There are times in a game when a top side will take advantage to score and that was one of them.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Firstly hats off to Leo for getting the all important first one and breaking the deadlock.

But I vote Welbeck. Simply because it’s been so rare for us to take a luxury 2 goal lead this season, it was a real punch in the air moment.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Welbeck’s, purely because it was a ****ing SECOND GOAL. Such a rarity. An actual 2 goal cushion.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Welbeck.

2 goals ahead, can start to relax a bit.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I can't decode.

Relief for the first, to have got ahead. Getting the important next one. Mopes breaking his duck and reward for his work rate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here