Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ian Nacho does it again...

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I thought this was a Richard Herring tribute post.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
For all their resources, Man Utd are such a poor side. No identity, no philosophy, no pattern or structure. Just a collection of talented individuals who seemingly decide on the day whether then can be bothered to turn up or not and a completely out of his depth and clueless manager whom none of them respect.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
For all their resources, Man Utd are such a poor side. No identity, no philosophy, no pattern or structure. Just a collection of talented individuals who seemingly decide on the day whether then can be bothered to turn up or not and a completely out of his depth and clueless manager whom none of them respect.

Easy 3 points for us next up then? :ohmy:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Easy 3 points for us next up then? :ohmy:

Well no, obvs not.

Player for player they have better talent than us right across the park. But OGS reminds me of someone who’s been given all the parts to make an Aston Martin but every time he bolts them together he ends up with a Vauxhall Vectra.

They are very beatable

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Is that why they are a lowly 2nd in the Premier League? :facepalm:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

I think they are looking better than at any previous stage post-SAF.

Think they play a similar football to how they did in the last eight or so years with SAF as well: no real identity besides winning football matches. No tiki-taka, no gung ho, no bus parking, just some kind of balanced winning. The difference is that they got less leaders and quality than they had back then.

Also think the players respect him, unlike the Mourinho years where half of the squad seemed to be crying for help to either get out or get the Portuguese bully out.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Is that why they are a lowly 2nd in the Premier League? :facepalm:

Behind City in a season where nearly every club has misfired. Look at Liverpool, Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea before they sacked Lampard.

With a decent manager I reckon Man Utd would be many point better off than where they are. I just don’t see what OGS brings to their party. Watch them slide out of the cup anonymously at Leicester tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here