Sussex
How refreshing to celebrate the goals without the charade of VAR spoiling it

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
How refreshing to celebrate the goals without the charade of VAR spoiling it

Totally. The joy of knowing that on each occasion we scored it was a goal was brilliant. Where there is potential for a marginal offside it doesn’t feel like a goal. Wasn’t worried about any of these.

Just get rid of VAR. Football is infinitely better without it.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
I half expected all 3 to be ruled out but sky replays easily proved all ok

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Their yellow was bright orange, imo. Slightly surprised VAR didn’t at least have a look...

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Totally. The joy of knowing that on each occasion we scored it was a goal was brilliant. Where there is potential for a marginal offside it doesn’t feel like a goal. Wasn’t worried about any of these.

Just get rid of VAR. Football is infinitely better without it.

Totally agree. The joy of celebrating a goal which you know will stand is a wonderful thing. Cannot believe we've allowed ourselves to compromise this with VAR

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
It's also bloody expensive, something like seven grand a pop plus set up costs. Just don't see what it brings to the table.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Not only has VAR ruined celebrating goals properly; it's also not even been successful in clearing up contentious decisions. In fact I'd say its succeeded in creating more discussion centred around bullshit decisions.

Bod

Dec 8, 2015
I just can’t celebrate a goal in the way it should be celebrated anymore. VAR is always at the back of my mind.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here