Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] One for the England rugby fans- Jones In or Out?

Jones In or Out

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Out out out for me. He has taken us backwards this season and today’s performance is one embarrassment too far. 3 defeats in the Six Nations, all totally deserved. We are now shitehouse and totally mullered, outplayed and outthought today by a manager sacked by England

Get the Aussie OUT,

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Out out out for me. He has taken us backwards this season and today’s performance is one embarrassment too far. 3 defeats in the Six Nations, all totally deserved. We are now shitehouse and totally mullered, outplayed and outthought today by a manager sacked by England

Get the Aussie OUT,

This. Has failed to get any sort of plan B in the side. Today at half time the pundits said England needed to stop box kicking, stop giving away penalties.
Within minutes, we did both.

Ireland were so much better all over the pitch and England's constant gifting penalties away is pathetic.

There is no hope of winning the world cup playing like this.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Things need freshening up and we need to sort out 2, 8, 9, 10, 12- desperately predicable and turgid by the decision makers so often.
Out.

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
Short of ideas, sloppy, stale, giving away penalties one after the other, going through the motions, going backwards. We have world class players who look too comfortable
now. why is that? Time for a change

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Why would we sack one of the best coaches in the world ?

England are having a bad season in an unusual time.

So what ? It happens.

Even after all these years the blind philosophy of instant gratification through the imaginary silver bullet just won't go away.

*sighs*

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Why would we sack one of the best coaches in the world ?

England are having a bad season in an unusual time.

So what ? It happens.

Even after all these years the blind philosophy of instant gratification through the imaginary silver bullet just won't go away.

*sighs*

We have been gash and I mean properly gash in virtually every game since the WC Final. Against France is the only really good game imo.

Hardly knee jerk to want a change with how far we’ve fallen short with very talented players.

A new coach will need two years, let’s do it

I am a patient bugger, I haven’t wavered from Potter In because I can see progress. I only see us going backwards under Jones

Last edited:

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
OUT - forget not turning up in the WC final and being pretty crap ever since, not picking Marcus Smith should see him sacked

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Out, we are an undisciplined rabble going backwards crazy with the large pool of talent available.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I see we have at least one pisstaking IN ....from a Welsh fan ��

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
We have been gash and I mean properly gash in virtually every game since the WC Final. Against France is the only really good game imo.

Hardly knee jerk to want a change with how far we’ve fallen short with very talented players.

A new coach will need two years, let’s do it

I am a patient bugger, I haven’t wavered from Potter In because I can see progress. I only see us going backwards under Jones

They only lost once in 2020, a narrow defeat to France after a bad first half, in a Six Nations winning year.

They won the Autumn International tournament, winning all three matches.

They've had a bad Six Nations, losing away at Wales and Ireland and a poor defeat against Scotland.

One bad tournament. It's knee jerk.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
They only lost once in 2020, a narrow defeat to France after a bad first half, in a Six Nations winning year.

They've had a bad Six Nations, losing away at Wales and Ireland and a poor defeat against Scotland.

We’ll have to agree to differ, shadow of the team that beat New Zealand and not at all convincing in wins against teams in transition.

The kicking this Six Nations has been mostly moronic and repeat. The flair is non existent

We’ll see what happens but I really hope we thank Jones and get rid of him

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
We’ll have to agree to differ, shadow of the team that beat New Zealand and not at all convincing in wins against teams in transition.

The kicking this Six Nations has been mostly moronic and repeat. The flair is non existent

We’ll see what happens but I really hope we thank Jones and get rid of him

No surprise given the polarised and haphazard nature of rugby since the pandemic struck.

The Sarries players are especially rusty.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham

But it been the same since he took over show potential play well one year then go backwards the following year and repeat

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
No surprise given the polarised and haphazard nature of rugby since the pandemic struck.

The Sarries players are especially rusty.

Except why is it just us that have gone backwards? France, Ireland (for the most part) and Wales all appear to be coping OK. Scotland have been a little naive/unlucky since they beat England but you can see the improvement. I see NONE from England :shrug:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

That's a bit misleading: the Wales team was missing several key players and the French team was virtually a second team

Jones can seemingly do nothing about England's appalling disciplinary record, no team is going to win when they concede 14 penalties in a match.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
But it been the same since he took over show potential play well one year then go backwards the following year and repeat

Like most teams apart from New Zealand then. Rugby is always a fast changing sport with personnel revolving.

I'd say three 6 nations and RWC final is a good return. Haven't had a return like that since Woodward.

England have only manged a three in five three times in the last 50 years.

#Perspective

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Except why is it just us that have gone backwards? France, Ireland (for the most part) and Wales all appear to be coping OK. Scotland have been a little naive/unlucky since they beat England but you can see the improvement. I see NONE from England :shrug:

Every coach has a bad season if they are around long term. That's my main point.

Jones has an excellent track record. He needs to turn things around. That's all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here