Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] When your former heroes let you down.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
le tiss.PNG

For me, Matt Le Tissier berating P & O for insisting passengers have Vaccine before cruising and Craig Makail Smith running around on twitter liking tweets by Covid deniers.

Sad

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
View attachment 135073

For me, Matt Le Tissier berating P & O for insisting passengers have Vaccine before cruising and Craig Makail Smith running around on twitter liking tweets by Covid deniers.

Sad

I agree with those.

See also: OGH who can’t see any change in Albion’s playing style from Hughton to now...

:eek: :mad:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Same for me with the Lost Prophets.

That's two words I was hoping I'd never have to read ever again. Bear pit time.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Lee Hurst was a comedian that I used to find very funny on They Think It’s All Over and was also very funny live, but now he just seems to be on a campaign of bellendery.

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
I used to love Morrissey for his oddness, but then he became a racist crank - don't need any more of those.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
That's two words I was hoping I'd never have to read ever again. Bear pit time.

Bear pit? Bolleaux! Lots of people liked them. One of them turning out to be a nonce - and just about the worst kind of nonce at that - rendered the brand toxic (which was unfortunate for the other members of the band whose careers were blown away) but it still couldn't un-record the music they'd previously recorded.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
View attachment 135073

Sad

He has every right to express his views. As do all those who say its fine to enforce vaccines on everyone.

I do happen to agree with him, it should be a personal choice.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
He has every right to express his views. As do all those who say its fine to enforce vaccines on everyone.

I don’t think anyone’s denying the right of Le Tiss of CMS to be what they believe to be bellends.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Le Tissier was a magical footballer, always thought he was a bit gormless away from actually playing though

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch

And it still is a personal choice, no ones forcing anyone to cruise with P&O. Just choose another cruise company if you disagree with this policy.

As an aside no one forced P&O to introduce this policy, again it was a choice.

I haven’t heard what he said admittedly, but it sounds utter bollocks.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

P&O have no interest in enforced vaccines.

They don’t want people who might get avoidably very ill with, or spread the deadly virus, on their private property. Where they owe a duty of care to passengers and staff.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
And it still is a personal choice, no ones forcing anyone to cruise with P&O. Just choose another cruise company if you disagree with this policy.

As an aside no one forced P&O to introduce this policy, again it was a choice.

I haven’t heard what he said admittedly, but it sounds utter bollocks.

paraphrasing as I've forgotten how to embed a tweet. He told them that he has spent a lot of money with them in the past but they won't get another penny from him :tosser:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Cruise ships are just vast floating petri dishes. A pandemic just waiting to happen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here