Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What’s your back up plan after we LOSE tonight?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Are you watching?
From behind or on the sofa?
Fingers partially blocking view?
Alcohol in abundance?

It’s funny, I spoke to 3 other diehards following the Soton game, which was obviously on terrestrial so no excuses about not being able to watch. We were all ST holders at Priestfield and Withdean. Yet I couldn’t bear to watch 2nd half of Soton game. Another couldn’t watch full stop. The other went out to a Farm shop as an excuse not to watch the 2nd half...It’s getting unbearable isn’t it?!

So what’s your back up plan in event of losing tonight? Fair play to you if cool as a cucumber, I’m finding with age it’s certainly not getting any easier. And I was at Hereford don’t you know!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Carlos Spanish brandy

Am I watching? Does Dolly Parton sleep on her back?

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
Shrug, avoid NSC (as find the doom-mongering annoying), look forward to the next game since they won't be parking the bus and that suits us.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Lose - seek consolation with a bottle of wine.
Win - celebrate with a bottle of wine.

Draw - might as well drink the effin' thing anyway ....................

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Luckily it's a late kick off so it will only ruin a couple of hours of my day. I'll sleep it off and be back to normal in the morning.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Are you watching?
Alcohol in abundance?

It’s funny, I spoke to 3 other diehards following the Soton game, which was obviously on terrestrial so no excuses about not being able to watch. We were all ST holders at Priestfield and Withdean. Yet I couldn’t bear to watch 2nd half of Soton game. Another couldn’t watch full stop. The other went out to a Farm shop as an excuse not to watch the 2nd half...It’s getting unbearable isn’t it?!

So what’s your back up plan in event of losing tonight? Fair play to you if cool as a cucumber, I’m finding with age it’s certainly not getting any easier. And I was at Hereford don’t you know!

All round your house for mass suicide :thumbsup:

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Avoid NSC and all social media if we lose.
Take 48 hrs before looking at anything to do with our predicament and finally accept that it wasn't a 'must win' game after all.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Can't we just pretend we've lost now and even the outpouring of grief and anger over the whole day, should it happen ?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
But..but...but.. we're not going to lose. No back up plan needed :shrug:

It’s not an away match tonight?!! Just a reminder :)

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Are you watching?
Alcohol in abundance?

I will learn from my mistakes and go again in a couple of weeks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here